• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zetsumi V's Vash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vash_the_stamped

Website
www.z3.invisionfree.com
Hey, i was wondering if i could challenge the mighty Zetsumi to a battle if he would not consider it a waste of his time

Name: Tundra
Appearance:
6_Barbarian_Male.jpg

Race:human
Home World: has none.
Personality: because of his bitter childhood, he trusts no one but himself. He is very hotheaded
Weapon:
Ice
These are the most common forms it takes:

Ice axe: as in picture
Shatter point: forms twin swords in his hands to slash his enemy
Bitter winter: summons knifes to hurl at enemies
Wall of ice: causes a wall of ice to erupt in front of him creating an impassible barrier
Tundra: changes field to ice
Abilities:

Astral Teleportation: takes him to the astral plane allowing to destroy minds and the like
Gravity Bind: binds the target to the earth perventing movement it has a power level sufficent to heavily waylay movement.
Soul Spilt: spilts his body in two one in reality, one on the astral plane

Bio: Tundra has had a long and difficult life, at the age of four he lost both parents in a bloody battle to save the colony he was born on, soon after this he left the colony and joined a group of mercenaries, they were reluctant to take him on but he soon convinced them to accept them. So he started off, as a helper boy, doing chores around the camp that he was staying in. When he was old enough the mercenaries decided to take him on one of their missions, during the event he met a mage, who helped him to obtain the power to control ice. Soon after that he went back to the mercenary camp and kill everyone inside to test his new found power. He now seeks new and powerful foes to improve his powers

Anyone is welcome to join i just thought that inviting zetsumi would make it more interesting is all
if you want to join PM me your Bio

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
When I told you to use attacks that affect the astral plane...This isn't what I had in mind. Splitting yourself into two, with one on the astral plane? What the hell?

...No, not so good...

OK...Talk to Beau. He'll fix ya' up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back