• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zero hour is upon us...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onewingangel2004

In the darkest recesses of your nightmares...
Well this is it people. It's almost the zero hour. Tommorrow is D-Day. What has everyone done to prep for this? Me? I've replayed KH1 and CoM, put up a KH2 background on my desktop, I've read as much about KH2 as possible, and I've annoyed the hell out of my girlfriend for the past two months by talking about KH2 nonstop. Now that everything is almost all said and done, there is just one thing left for me to say: I wish you all good gaming and happy Heartless hunting. KH2 BABY!!!!!

KHluver

I have been bugging my mom so much for like, a year, that she keeps teasing me, saying that somehow Kingdom Hearts II will get delayed, then I go into a spiraling depression and she apologizes. But yes, I've also replayed CoM (both stories) and Kingdom Hearts (on Expert, even!) and I have a KH2 background on my computer. I went to Gamestop the other day and since my GS has two tvs in front, I ran back and forth to watch the trailer >w< When it would end on one tv, it would start on another, so I was happy ^-^

cue5c

Well, its not Zero Hour until tomorrow for me, but oh well, its only 1 more day. I would laugh so hard if something happened and it got pushe back another few months. Then I would do something very evil to SE.

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

My Zero Hour will have to wait a little extra 4-days

but Acquiring KH II is iminent on my part ;)

Angel_Protector

yes I also Annoy my gf and you should see how she make stop talking
Kissing. But soon the wait will be over and ever one on this board will
be help...I hope all of you have beat all your games. It been A honr talk
to all of you.

DarknessDestroys

my zero-hour is this weekend when it gets delivered but I have today off for some teacher stuff, some people get all the luck to have this week for springbreak I had last week

E

Eclipse

The time has come....get in your battle stations....

*puts on helmet*

I'm going in.......

pokeman54

^_^ fortunately my girlfriend is more of a kingdom hearts freak than i am and has also reserved the game

i once tricked her into thinking that there was a sequel to final fantasy x-2... and it was called Sin Harvest: Final Fantasy X XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back