• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zero Cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are zero cards the best ?

• OMIGOD YES! They save my ass all the time!

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • meh. they're ok

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • they are complete and utter sh!te

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • whats a "are"?

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vincent Valentine

Are they the bestest or the notbestest? Do you use them? Are they necessary? Do you feel the need to tell everyone? Go for it!

Cicero

Visionary
well the're okeej i geus it is handy for breaking combo's of extremely hard bosses but i preffer having a deck with high cards

PassionRiku

Awards
Yes, they always card break Riku when I am fighting him. They come in very handy.

Cerberiga

"meh. they're ok"

Yeah they're useful I suppose. I always just used sleights if I need to break something though.

...and it gets annoying when you accidentally add a zero card to a sleight.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

They're fun to use in VS. mode. I start laughing when I use one while my friend is using that move that I forget what's called.

Graficcha

Personally, I always put my attack cards in an 0-9-9 order, I break the combo and then chain my own one into the line., and tghen I wait for the next attack.
Works pretty good I think...

One-Winged-Angel

I always put mine at the absolute end of the deck, with all my 9's at the beginning. Then that way if I'm in a boss battle and I need to break a slight, i just press L two times. I hardly ever use them in my lvl up deck though.

brainy_pigeon

I think they're okay.

Sometimes they save me, sometimes they just make the problem even worse than it already was.

V

Vincent Valentine

theres been a few times when a boss is thrashing me and ive only got 0s. Attack, then reload. Repeat until victory or melting of brain.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
0 cure and megalixir pwn all cards available...

DR4 and Ansem were the only time i used them to any noticeable extent....but they still pwn...

Epilogue

killjoy princess
0 cards...eh, they were really useful against Riku, and Marluxia. ^^;;. So yeah they saved my arse most of the time.

Cerberiga

They're okay. I've eliminated every zero card in my deck in favor of nine cards. I don't know if I'm unlucky, but my zeros have been broken so many times I can't stand it. Thus, I settle for nines.

V

Vincent Valentine

i only use them for bosses really. and even then, only if im struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back