• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zelda RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
I have a feeling this has been asked before, but I searched through some threads and had no luck findind anything. :/

Has anyone even thoght about making a Zelda RP?

Or if there is one, would anyone be able to give me a link to the thread?

Thanks. ~

JohnnyLegend

I think it could definitely be accomplished if it was structured the right way. The previous one I was apart of had some loose ends that weren't really tied tight enough.

Endgame

:D
I think we should make a zelda RP where the villian is that guy in the windmill in kakiriko village with the music box.

His evil plan is to take over the entire world of hyrule by getting the song of storms stuck in everyone's head.

A-Down-Up. A-Down-Up.

Oh shi- he's already gotten to me run save yourselves.

Awards
It was to be set in the future, and there were multiple Link reincarnations. (Although they could look and behave however, as long as some sort of nod was throw in to Link's look)

Endgame

Haha, yeah, that one I made as Gunmetal, thought to be honest, I only had a pretty rudimentry idea of what I was gonna do with it.

I actually think this is starting to sound like a pretty fun, yet cool idea. The musicbox man, driven insane by Link, raises a dark army, sticks bosses in six temples, and plots his vengance! And the bosses could all likewise be side-characters who Link encountered in his adventures, wronged, and continued on his merry way, blissfully unaware of their suffering. So they join the music box man, transform into monsters, and carry out some evil plot.

Forest Temple boss can be some guy who's house link waltzed into, and smashed his prize urn before opening his chest and stealing all his rupees, leaving the poor guy broke and destitute.

Awards
Haha, yeah, that one I made as Gunmetal, thought to be honest, I only had a pretty rudimentry idea of what I was gonna do with it.

I actually think this is starting to sound like a pretty fun, yet cool idea. The musicbox man, driven insane by Link, raises a dark army, sticks bosses in six temples, and plots his vengance! And the bosses could all likewise be side-characters who Link encountered in his adventures, wronged, and continued on his merry way, blissfully unaware of their suffering. So they join the music box man, transform into monsters, and carry out some evil plot.

Forest Temple boss can be some guy who's house link waltzed into, and smashed his prize urn before opening his chest and stealing all his rupees, leaving the poor guy broke and destitute.

Now that sounds epic! And funny.s1gildragonin30years

Endgame

Also the urn should contain his grandmother's ashes. Just for good measure.

And they could have forms appropriate to the suffering they endured because of Link, so he could be this giant evil crystal creature that fires exploding rupees at things. Then get beaten, transform back into his original human body and explain his suffering, yet then come up with some wisdom and accept his suffering, and die after forgiving link.

Rinse and repeat x5 + final boss.

Endgame

Yeah, sorry, but no can do, kinda working on something of my own at the moment and don't have the time right now. Besides, that's not a full plot. Just a rough image. Before putting it together you'll wanna come up with some details, like how MBMan gains all this dark power, where he gets his army from, ect. Probably also work out who the other bosses are and what their deals and forms are. Also set out roles participants can join as, like party members of link or some shit. One of them can RP Navi and be like 'Heylistenheylistenheylisten' all RP.

But yeah, I'm just throwin' out some ideas, wether you use them or not and how you put the RP together is up to you. After all, it's your RP, not mine.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Alright, well I guess i'll just work off of what you put out there.
The reason why I asked you to was because I didn't want to take your ideas on you.

I'll only use them if I have your permission, lol.

Endgame

Sure, go for it. I'll be joining it when you've got it up anyway.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Hey, I'm a new Zelda fan (just beat Ocarina of Time, trying to beat Majora's Mask, and I've played some of Twilight Princess), so would I still be able to join this and follow along?

OMG I LOVE IT. Particularly the idea of the random guy getting vengeance for his smashed pots! Hey, could they be joined by the Happy Mask Salesman? I swear, underneath the creepy smile and giggle, that guy has to be pure evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back