• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zelda Legend of the hourglass help...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty

Close your DS.

Literally. Then open it back up.

Such an awesome puzzle, had me confused for awhile too.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay, my turn. =D I am stuck on temple of ocean king two. It is the second time you go. Erm, hard to describe location. There are two knights on the floor, and those red/blue panel thingies. I get to a point where there are spikes, with a button next to them that removes the spikes, but when you step off the button, the spikes appear again.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Stay put on the button, pull out your boomerang, draw the boomerang forward to catch the key behind the spikes. Did I figure out the right spot you're at?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Just beat Phantom Hourglass and it was a really fantastic game. Stylus controls, and everyhting that took advantage of the DS's many features, were just flawlessly executed and a welcomed addition into th game, it really made the experience new and gave a lot of things a new feel and sense of precision

I did have a few hiccups at maybe 2 points in the game which required really precision Sword Slashes, but other than that it everything was great. The game was a little on the easy side, but it didn't detract from the experience, and all of the great collecting, treasure hunting, minigames, etc. were all really fun and I it really brought me back to how good Windwaker was

It doesn't really hold much significance in the grand scheme of the Zelda universe, but the story was still quirky and enjoyable full of great characters [new and returning], though I hoped for a more conclusive ending or epilogue

Following the trend of recent Zelda games, it really wasn't all that challenging or difficult, I never had to use a potion until the very last Boss in the game, and most common enemies you encounter die in a single swipe and hardly get a chance to deal any damage unless they catch you by surprise. The Bosses in the game were imaginative, but again rather easy

But lack of difficulty didn't make it a bad game at all, overall I found it really fantastic, imaginative, quirky and fun, and the control scheme was a great evolution and some of the things you'll do will wow you or make you smile, if at the same time make you feel a little embarrassed if you're in public xD

Even though I love the Zelda series and loved the game, I rented it and I'm not really feeling anything that's giving me the need to buy it =\ I beat it in a week, and though a really really enjoyable week it was with the game, I'm not sure of the game's replayability or if Wi-Fi would seal the deal for me and get me to buy it. Despite the great experience, it really was a rent-and-beat for me

Despite this, it is definitely a MUST PLAY for any DS owner, even if a title to simply rent, the experience is worth for anyone to give a try

That's my review of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back