• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zelda Breath of the Weed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirbagVII

Awards
Link embarks on yet another adventure to save the Kingdom of Highrule, from the claws of the terrible Dank Lord Ganon.

Will the Hero of Time find all the Kush he needs to save the Sacred Realm and win the heart of his favorite dealer, Zelda?

Find the answer to all your questions in the best game you've never played: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Weed for the WeedU.

Release Date: 04/20/17 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[video=youtube;vs6hA4hTF5U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs6hA4hTF5U[/video]

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
That was cool.
...at least the first ten seconds were. Which honestly, it's pretty much the entirety of the video: a rehash.

AirbagVII

Awards
I'm looking forward to playing it. I wonder what they substituted for heart containers. Weed, I presume?

Yes! And by holding the power of the TriKush of Courage we will save the Kingdom of Highrule from the Dank Lord Ganon! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That was cool.
...at least the first ten seconds were. Which honestly, it's pretty much the entirety of the video: a rehash.

It gets better after that, specially when the weed starts kicking... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back