• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zanpakuto Ideas...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
So, I have been thinking up some different characters and zanpakuto release powers for Bleach RP's, but I seem to be having trouble thinking up ability ideas..

Can anyone throw me some ideas or thoughts on shikais and bankais for zanpakutos?

It'd be much appreciated :) I'd be willing to give you some rep as well

gene chaos

here ya go

shiki's
Shred Dellos// the sword becomes a longsword about 7 feet. With about 3 wheels equally spaced. the wheels themselves are like saws they have the ablilty to spin. the spinning itself allows for electric based attacks. the wheels themselves can also allow the blade to turn up to 90 degrees either way, this can allow the user to strike an opponent from various angles.

Capture Catena// the sword becomes a group of chains connected to hilt. each chain has a small blade attached to tip. all chains can move according to the users will. the chains reach is only limited by the users sight.

thats all i got for now, if i remember more i'll post again

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
If you're interested Masa and I are doing a Bleach rp right now. =D

Hmm.. really? When I sort all this mess out I would definitely be willing to join :D

Anything you're interested in in general? Pick an element/theme/etc.

Well, I have found interest in diamond/crystal abilities. I have also thought about lightning abilities, plant-based abilities, rock/earth abilities, and explosive abilities.

I can't seem to take any thought far enough in my own mind for it to look good... Nor can I seem to get a thought just perfect or so it seems.

Otherwise, I just can't find one that really works for me. I have most trouble with bankais. I can't think an idea up that seems powerful/in-depth enough.

Lol, I'm just fucked. :23:

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, I've totally seen FMA. Epic show. I'm not sure how I could go from alchemy explosions to zanpakuto though. It's a little different.

Hmm.. I'm not sure. I still just can't work the idea out in my head :/

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
no just explosions in general. like shikai just makes explosions in different forms like shockwaves, slashs of explosive energy, releasing explosive energy for a timed explosion etc. while bankai could be like i doubt know alternative types of explosions?

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
I got an idea for the lightning one. Basically just electric blasts, waves, bolts, etc. I'd use a moderately large one-sided axe.

Now can ya think anything up for the bankai...? I would say more powerful lightning attacks and stuff.. but that's so lame. I'm trying to think of something epic, yet different from the shikai while still maintaining it's true power.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Well damn, I don't wanna be a copycat. I'll just have to think up somethin' else..

Any ideas on the crystal one?

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, I had thought of that already. It just seems too unoriginal..

Last edited:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Uhhhh. This is kinda sorta really in the wrong section. I'm not sure where it WOULD go. o_O

Akans

「moriya」
Well if you want to combine crystal and explosives:

Have a shikai/bankai where the sword, when swung, shoots out shards of itself outward, and when the shards hit, they explode. The bankai could be you just rain down mass amounts of these shards the destroy the whole area. Or something...

Or for lightning/crystal, you could create multiple crystal spheres that float around you, that can channel and shoot lightning where you wish.

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
Well My Zanpackto Idea revolves around death. I am Facinated by Death.

Zanpackto name-, Doshinmaru

Shikai- Turns into a scythe and is able to open portals of darkness to transport My guy around fast when combined with shunpo.

Bankai- Change in clothes like Ichigos but much cooler. Kinda come out looking like an assassin for the assassins creeds game. Gives my guy two double ended scythes and Small army of Grim Reaper like creatures. Portals of darkness make him move even faster than shunpo.

Well thats my Zanpacto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back