• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zack's story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I don't really know too much about the black feather in the credits, but I do know some stuff about Zack's role. He asks Aqua out on a date for one. You get to fight him with Terra twice as well. The second time, he uses Darkness to try and defeat you.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i think the black feather would be geared more towards sephiroth
i think so because in kh1 he was in Olympus Colisseum and he's the only person in the KH series from FF that would have a black feather to drop anyway to my knowledge

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Ventus Air-Man pretty much told you the story. These are the videos I found a couple days ago.

[youtube]QMe3CqTtMEg[/youtube]
[youtube]gJPpbbJZbbU[/youtube]
[youtube]P1ytyOzrjtc[/youtube]

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
where is the part when he ask her out

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Ya...what other people have said about Zack...Olympus Coliseum....

Note: Who is Ven's final boss in Olympus Coliseum though.....srre that im off topic with this.

DXLelouch

thts Genesis feather i know tht cause i just finished beating the game a second time last night and his wings were black also i wonder if hes in an optional tourney in OC as an opponent

Romi

Dude...Hades was totally perving on Aqua O_O.
Anyway, what's Ventus' story in OC?

DXLelouch

Aqua would slap the piss right out of Hades lolz and Ventus gets the honor of participating in the infamous 1000 enemies battle like in KH2 cept its with Universed this time lolz

F

Fagren

LOL ZACK DID THE SQUAT! I like the remix of that song from Crisis Core.That version of Omnislash was epic too.Hades was definately looking at demtits. Can't blame him though, no man, deathgod, etc can resist demtits.

Auxia

Given what I know about the story of FFVII and the roles of Cloud and Sephiroth in KH and KH2, I'm confident in making this assertion: Zack, unable to defeat Terra, gives in to the darkness; in doing so, Zack splits in to two halves - a light half (Cloud) and a dark half (Sephiroth).

"I know, Cloud, because... I am you." - Sephiroth, KH2.

This is just a guess though, feel free to prove me wrong.

RedRose

does anyone know where there's a vid with Zack in Ven's story? I really want to see it; my two fav characters hanging out at the same time=EPIC/AWSOMENESS!! =D oh and can anyone translate the conversation btwn aq

can smeone translate the convesation btwn aqua and zack (when he asks her on a date)? that would be greatly appreciated!! ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont think he has that big of a story =/
other than asking aqua :mad:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Sooooo is Zack dead? I mean where the hell is he or are they going to randomly insert him in the future series.

I would of liked to see kid versions of leons gang than Zack fucking Fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back