• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zack?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nxtgarnett5

I bet hades got him in the underworld and he will make an appearance in kh3. Hopefully! I really liked him in bbs

I hope he makes an appearance in KH3 so badly, but I have a feeling it's not Hades who has him, if that was the case he wouldn't have needed cloud in Kh1. I feel like if he shows up it has something to with the credits of BBS when a black feather drops by Zack's feet

MegaCore5

Awards
I have a small question about the fate of Zack Fair. We know that Kingdom Hearts is a complete separate entity to he FF canon but what happened to Zack in the credits of birth by sleep.

We see a black feather land near him which is obviously sephiroth but leaves an ambiguous message behind. Was zack killed by him because this could be plausible considering we didn't see him in later games though im pretty sure that its just the fact that crisis core came out after Kingdom hearts one and two.

It seems that they could bring Zack back for 3 and make some excuse for his disappearance from Olympus Colosseum but im just wondering if i missed anything.

Seriously waiting for the scene when Zack asks Aqua on that date when he has caught up in age due to the realm of darkness effects on aqua. Sorry Aqua but Zack has caught up in age. 10 years different? I think not!

Anyway, There is probably a logical explanation because everyone's speculation here and evidence to support theories are out of this world on this forum, so could some one give some sort of closure?
To start off, saying that Zach should be in KH3 is a drastic understatement. He is a favorite among many including Nomura so I don't think he was killed off... (As no one in this series has actually died and not come back to life) The Black Feather is just to tease that Sephiroth was around even during the time of Zacks training to become a hero. I'd like to see Zach just pop out of nowhere and ask Aqua "say how about that date you promised?" Lol

Anthony12KH

We need some closure after that scene in KH3. Zack sees Aqua then she denies him. Zack will then see Aerith and the two will live happily ever after. Of course, Cloud and Tifa in a long distance relationship.

MegaCore5

Awards
We need some closure after that scene in KH3. Zack sees Aqua then she denies him. Zack will then see Aerith and the two will live happily ever after. Of course, Cloud and Tifa in a long distance relationship.
There are a few people saying zack might have died... As the Blackfeather fell to the ground while Zack had his back It might have been implied that sephiroth killed him. I don't like the idea of this but I just want to brace myself because I don't want to find out that zack died twice!

Anthony12KH

There are a few people saying zack might have died... As the Blackfeather fell to the ground while Zack had his back It might have been implied that sephiroth killed him. I don't like the idea of this but I just want to brace myself because I don't want to find out that zack died twice!

Yeah, its either he died or not. This was never asked in the interviews, so we dont know anything, which is why I just want some form of closure if its possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back