• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster26

Im not sure if i read this right but did nomura say that zack will have no connection to cloud or any of the other ff characters?
im pretty sure this has been discussed but anyways yeah

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Nomura said in his interview that Zack will be the only FF character in the game. Leon's gang and Cloud won't be in in this one.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Here's his reply from the interview:

- Do other FF characters appear?

Nomura: No, only Zack. I originally intended to draw a back story with Cloud, Leon, and company, but then I thought if too many characters were added then the story would become too complicated.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Nomura did say that Zack will be the only FF character in BBS. I thought Leon and the others were going to be in there at first.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
This isn't necessarily true since the moggles are from Final Fantasy and they are in Birth By Sleep.
well moogles dont take place in the story, they only help you make stuff

Sora Leros

Damn i was hoping that there would be an explanation how cloud got in olympus coliseum and why

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Damn i was hoping that there would be an explanation how cloud got in olympus coliseum and why

Well cloud was searching for Aerith and hades said he would help, thats y cloud was in olympus colliseum....but they never explained how Cloud got there?

and the idea of a small leon and co.kinda just makes me laugh....hahaha

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Marx15
Well cloud was searching for Aerith and hades said he would help, thats y cloud was in olympus colliseum....but they never explained how Cloud got there?

Just to clarify, Cloud was searching for Sephiroth, confirmed in Final Mix. Even Aerith said so herself:

The Love Triangle of FFVII – An Analysis by Squall_of_SeeD *Updated* | The Lifestream

Aerith: “At the coliseum, is there a person with a big sword and pointy hair?”
Sora: “Yeah.”
Aerith: “…I wonder if he’s still searching for him…”

I also wanted to see Leon and co. younger and KH-ified.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by canito_q
They appear in the manga as little kids anyways

Leon, Cloud, Aerith, and Tifa also appear in their respective games as little kids too, even though it's 90s graphics and you can't see any changes besides size.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
- Do other FF characters appear?

Nomura: No, only Zack. I originally intended to draw a back story with Cloud, Leon, and company, but then I thought if too many characters were added then the story would become too complicated.

ah crap. and here i was, thinking more of FF will be in BBS.

thank you nomura

αsiя

space coke
I actually expected Leon and the gang to appear since they are the ones who tells us about the misfortune of Radiant Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back