• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zack, in future KH game? THEORY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarocker

We all know Zack from FFVIICC, right? Well, we all remember that Hades has control over the undead and he revived Auron, what if he does the same thing with Zack?! Anyways, we al remember that in KH1 he had control over Cloud and Cloud is a hero, making Hades have a posibility to conrol Zack, since he defeated a god gifted person. So what do you think? May Zack be in future KH games?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Unless Cloud comes back all holy and non angst-
NVM, can't finish it!

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Maybe in BBS because it is a prequel and he could have still been alive back then, but the chances are slim of that happening.

I would prefer it if they cut as much as Disney and FF they can and make an original story rather then short story clips from various FF and Disney movies mashed into one big blob of meaningless and idiotic soap opera material...

Seikay

We all know Zack from FFVIICC, right? Well, we all remember that Hades has control over the undead and he revived Auron, what if he does the same thing with Zack?! Anyways, we al remember that in KH1 he had control over Cloud and Cloud is a hero, making Hades have a posibility to conrol Zack, since he defeated a god gifted person. So what do you think? May Zack be in future KH games?

I dont think he exactly had control over Cloud just convinced him to fight so he could release Cerberus on Hercules, and Cloud is emo anyway he didnt have any reason to live[note the sarcasm......sorta], Zack on the other hand is dead and not evil, Auron isnt really evil but he not exactly the person you woudl want to run into in a dark alley.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If there was any game that Zack would appear, it would be BBS, but until he's confirmed, Zack doesn't exist in the KH universe.

Ragnarocker

I dont think he exactly had control over Cloud just convinced him to fight so he could release Cerberus on Hercules, and Cloud is emo anyway he didnt have any reason to live[note the sarcasm......sorta], Zack on the other hand is dead and not evil, Auron isnt really evil but he not exactly the person you woudl want to run into in a dark alley.

I ment as in Hades reviving Zack in a way h could use him to ambush Herc.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
(complete random thought) If Hades can bring Auron back from wherever he went (farplane or it's equivelent) maybe Zack could come along for the ride?

Riku and Sora

That would be strange, and awesome. Would Zack really work for Hades though? Zack doesn't really have a desire that would get him to kill Herc, he just wants to see Cloud or Aerith again. BUT THAT'D BE COOL!!

Seikay

Well I dont think this could happen unless Zack ended up being a little kid because to me KH1 Cloud looks like he is around soras age maybe a year or two older, and in Crisis Core, Cloud is about 20 so that would mean Crisis happened about a maximum of 3 years after KH1 which means Zack was three years younger than he was in Crisis Core and then in BBS 10 years before zack would be a little kid or like 13 or 14. Not saying this is true just from my point of view Cloud looks to be young in KH1, and its also a video game so the laws of physics dont apply, but still.

Well I dont think this could happen unless Zack ended up being a little kid because to me KH1 Cloud looks like he is around soras age maybe a year or two older, and in Crisis Core, Cloud is about 20 so that would mean Crisis happened about a maximum of 3 years after KH1 which means Zack was three years younger than he was in Crisis Core and then in BBS 10 years before zack would be a little kid or like 13 or 14. Not saying this is true just from my point of view Cloud looks to be young in KH1, and its also a video game so the laws of physics dont apply, but still.

KH doesn't follow the storyline of FFVII. Your post is incorrect.

Seikay

I know, I believe I just said it was from my point of view of Clouds age and that it was a video game so it doesn't follow the laws of physics which also implies it does not follow other games.

The 15th

My thought is that if they put Zack in the game, he'll be part of the Radiant Garden gang and becomes one of the casualties of the Heartless' ravaging of Radiant Garden.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Okay, finally figured out the ages.

The age thing makes it more likely for a BBS cameo. Unless something happens in KH3 in regards to rules governing the dead.

Madame Leota said:
Rap on the table. Time to Respond. Send us a message. From Somewhere Beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back