• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

zack in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

decoyboy320

ive been thinking.....since its b4 kh and you might get to visit radiant garden

do you think we will see Zack Fair from ff7:crisis core?

my theory is yes,he will be training a small group of solders (shinra) and he talks with ven and he asks him if hed like to do some exercises with him

it would be a short mini game of pressing the square button at the right time (like the mini game in cc) then after that cloud shows up and talks to them

and since bbs also might show how the world gets covered in darkness zack tries to fight malificent and fails leading shinra to be destroyed

no evedince just a HUGE guess

so what do you think? will Zack make an apperance or will he be left out like oswald the rabbit :(

Dnize

Zack would be pretty cool to see. But I doubt ShinRa would make an appearance. But in Jiminy's Journal, they mentioned that Cloud was an EX-SOLDIER, perhaps in the Kingdom Hearts storyline he was a soldier for the Radiant Garden "army" and maybe was partners with Zack. But these are just random ideas, dont take it too seriously.

αsiя

space coke
this belongs in the Final Fantasy section
and i dont want Zack in BBS
for all we know, we havent seen any information that there will be FF character in BBS but if there is let it be away from FF7

miforever

Website
miforever.deviantart.com
As interesting as it would be to have Zack in BBS, I honestly don't think it will happen. Personally, I'd like to see Leon and the gang in Radiant Garden, even if they only make a cameo appearances. Might even get to see 'Leon' as 'Squall' instead, seeing as the reason he changed his name in the first place was because the Heartless took over RG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back