• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zabuza vs cloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who would win?

• Zabuza jounin ninja sword weighs around 100 pounds

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Cloud elite soldier, sword weighs around 35 pounds

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Who would win, they both have really huge swords the weight doesnt really matter though I just put that in so you would have an idea of how they are used.

silverdragon1615

Yeah I chose zabuza too, it was tough though in advent children cloud does some mighty cool moves but then again zabuza can use really powerful water ninjitsu.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
cloud he defeated a friggin guy witha 8+ inch sword and with the power to summon meteor zabuza couldn't beat that cloud did.

silverdragon1615

Cloud also had the help of 8 other people the game doesnt really matter, I mean if you cant judge someones fighting style by the game! You need advent children to see what cloud can do

Saixs' WRATH

It depends Zabuza depends on jutsus to ambush the enemy while Cloud just kicks ass. If Zabuza could use his jutsus then i go with him if not Cloud would.

silverdragon1615

Full powers man zabuza can use all the jutsus he wants and cloud can even do that thing where he goes through the enemy and turns all gold he goes so fast.

O

OneWingdAngl182

in advent children cloud fought sephiroth head to head and he can fly, cut buildings in half, and omnislash come on zabuza's jutsus can;t beat that. i go with cloud on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back