• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Yuri!!! On ICE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;CG6I2qz_54c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG6I2qz_54c[/video]

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;m2im6ka2UoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2im6ka2UoQ[/video]

Anime and figure skating. Figured it'd be appreciated by people who enjoy Yuri on Ice!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I know I'm late to the party, but I just watched the whole anime right now and am totally hype and now my friend keeps sending me hilarious pinterest memes about it.
This has been a very good day.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
The nendoroids are adorable!

o0515054213875244027.jpg

o0515040013875243665.jpg

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
So I still bump into people who are in denial about Yuri and Victor being engaged, let alone a couple. "They're just bros".. who apparently kissed and got engaged just for the lulz.

Well, I randomly stumbled upon this official merch from Valentine's Day:

348ow3o.jpg

Besides what's been shown in the anime, if this is not a confirmation that they're a love couple... I don't know what is.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
You bumping this made me think something had been said about season 2 or a movie? I heard they may be making a movie...
Oh well lol.

Its funny you guys were gushing over the nendoroids in the previous comments, as both were just on sale on Crunchyroll and I didn't have enough for both...and I really want them both together.
I tried to get the Korra one instead, but she sold out so quick so RIP me lol.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I read somewhere they're currently making a movie, which might mean no season 2 :/ At least not for now.

There are more than two nendos btw!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I read somewhere they're currently making a movie, which might mean no season 2 :/ At least not for now.

There are more than two nendos btw!

Yeah, I think I saw casual nendo as well? But I really do like the ice skating outfits lol.

I sorta have some hope...maybe since they are doing a movie, it could be less censored? Maybe? I guess I shouldn't hold my breath lol. If its just less story because its just a movie and not a second season, and we don't get more explicit gay, then I definitely would prefer just a season 2....

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Reviving this thread for a good cause.

[video=youtube;nnEOS5kupuc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=188&v=nnEOS5kupuc[/video]

(In which basically Dean Fujioka rides the Metro rail during Anime Expo.)

Back