• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yunalesca?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
This is supposed to go to the SE subforum

anyway what part are you stuck on, the first, second or the big head part?

Member XIV

this is how it works, with the people that she turned into zombies, transfer out the two weakest for new people. Leaving your strongest person still being zombie. Attack like crrazy , have Yuna (if she hasn't been turned into zombie) use white magic to heal all characters besides the zombie one. You should also use summons. Once she is weak, she will use some attack where it kills you if you are not a zombie. Have the zombie person revive the two dead characters and bam, you are done. Also if the zmobie person dies in the process, switch them out for another person who was turned zombie.

its been a while since I played FFX, but it should work

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
only heal two and try to use remedy to heal them, save Yuna for the end of the battle, try equipping things that will keep you immune to a status effect. this is the basic advice.
Now if you want to defeat her there are several ways, first is heal with Yuna status effects and try to keep her safe for damage (same as the tactic that Member XIV mentioned), this is the basic one for which is reccomended to have ethers and remedies, the second way is to take advantage in being a zombie, white magic does hurt you but certian black heals you so you can have Tidus for example as that attack force and with Lulu and Yuna heal him (whit for healing when he is not a zombie and black when he is) and there is the third way, cast reflect on the party and start hitting her, but for this one you need a lot of potions.

Masamune

Big Boss
also, if you want to get rid of the zombie status, use a holy water.

what i do is fill up all the aeons overdrive before the battle and let 'em loose during the battle. they do around 9,999 damage per overdrive and bahaumaut (sp?) does around 26, 000

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^Definitely. It's always wise to fill up overdrives. I'd say dont remove zombie from a character otherwise Mega-Death will ruin everything (I learned that the hard way). Also, when battle starts use your characters overdrives (or a just a few aeons if you want) to start off on a good note. At the second form, keep attacking with regular attacks and high level black magic, remberring to keep at least one zombie. At the last form, use as much aeons as you can to finish her off. If you used some aeons at the begining, then just keep regular attacking and overdriving with your characters if your aeons die.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
Well I guess that what you need to do is, in the Second part you have to keep healing your cvharacters from the zombie status then keep attacking like crazy..Rikku and her 'mix' overdrieve will help a lot also summoning Aeons will do quite a good damage to her and when she's about to die don't heal your zombie status...though that's tough cos you can't heal yourself lol..well my trick was that I saw she always attacked the person with most hp so you can do these things..cure the zombie status and completely heal one of your characters or you can just wait one of them to die and full-life him/her again XD it works lol

Haku

<3
Since the second part she uses the attack that inflicts zombie to everyone it is so hard to heal your characters, but I suggest that you have at least one who doesn't have the zombie status on them. Start off the battle by casting Hastega it really does help out alot and use some of your strongest aeons but make sure they are in Overdrive. It really didn't take me that long to beat her because all of my spellcasters were at a really high level, I didn't fight her until Lulu learned the DoubleCast ability and Flare those really help out alot.

Judge Gabranth

I did this a little differently. I made sure somone had immunity to confusion, and that Yuna was kept un zombied the whole time. I had auron and Tidus out starting at the end of part one and for the rest of the fight. Part 2 is easy becuase all she does is hellbiter which you want then just cure zombie from Yuna and continue attcking her. before you finish part 2, make sure that even yuna is zombied then kill her and mega death will miss. then cure zombie. Remember her attack pattern is hellbiter, hellbiter, Mind balst, mega death and it the starts over in taht order. at least it did for me. Just be prepared to cure confusion when mind blast hits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back