• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yuna

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keepfarming

yah i found that like a month ago but i forgot to put it but hey i was too slow so credit to you!

i had never seen that b4 last month;)

J

Jaxx

IMDB is fan submitted stuff...I can easily go and put a voice listing for Batman or Marv in Kingdom Hearts II and it'll go up.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
thats not the truth the list is made by a fan-based system meaning whatever the people say(write) they put it down so i can easily right them and say mario was confirmed and his voice actor and they'll put it down

KHluver

Wait.. no you can't. You can't post your own credits. I didn't see any buttons that would allow you to do that. They have a button that lets you send recommendations to administrators, but I believe they can only put it in there if the info has been confirmed... I dunno, I don't feel like getting flamed on my first day so never mind, don't mind me... I just thought I was being helpful and speculative, that's all....

J

Jaxx

KHluver said:
I dunno, I don't feel like getting flamed on my first day so never mind, don't mind me... I just thought I was being helpful and speculative, that's all....

My apologies miss/sir.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay. do you notice how there are no important character there? there is no sora, kairi, namine, or squall? intresting isn't it!

it is a fan based, theory based and unconfirmed things in thre

KHluver

Okay I was thinking last night... many people don't think that Yuna will be in KH2 and that's okay... but we don't really know that she won't be there. This is the same way that we felt about the Lion King world, isn't it? There was even a rumor killer supposedly proving that there was going to be no Lion King world... but there is! So I'm going to keep a positive and open mind and hope for Yuna in KH2 and you people can think whatever else you wanna think!! :D

ANIMEKING26

Website
www.myspace.com
That sucks I dont even like Yuna:mad:. I want Rinoa to be in KH2 and I want her to be grown up not a little kid like the other stupid FF characters (Selphie for example).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back