• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yuna and Rikku???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

corona1505

Website
www.xanga.com
Are Yuna and Rikku kids in KH2? If you freeze the frame, Rikku is wearing nylons over her legs....She didn't wear nylons in X-2, she just had bare legs. Do you think Square-Enix did this just to cover up some clothing in a Disney game, or are they actually kids? Besides, they do look a little shorter than usual (unless that heartless is just huge haha) Also i froze the frame where is shows them jumping feet first. They actually do look like kids.

Light Aura

That heartless is huge. And I'm guessing that she is wearing stuff on her legs because she hardly had anything in FFX-2.

Kel_Droma

well it looks cold there lol

they are just kids i dont believe ppl would think they are dolls thats ridiculous and that heartless is huge its the same one where sora blocks the blade with keyblade sora is only about around half its height

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Hey, you'll never know.

Isn't there a slight chance that she'll appear? Maybe she wasn't shown in the trailers yet.

Then again, maybe all the spots for FF characters are all filled up.

But I agree, she'll be missed. Rikku, Yuna and Stitch was a surpise for me. I love them all, but I just did NOT think they'd make it into KH2.

corona1505

Website
www.xanga.com
milkman64 said:
actually its not leggings. its a reflection of light

um no in every scene she's in (which isnt a lot), she has white nylons. from the first time you see rikku, to the last, she's wearing white nylons.

Light Aura

Maybe they are kids. And I'm guessing that they lived at Hollow Bastion with the other Final Fantasy characters, that's probably why they are in Hollow Bastion.

D

Dexter

Well u know how at HB alll the FF characters are grown up ( Cid cloud Yuffie Areith?) so im guessin that Yuna and Rikku are adults also.........

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
it wouldnt make sense if they were kids and to already have ffx-2 clothing. tidus and wakka can wear whatever cause they werent already stuxck to a certain clothing, we alreadt saw that yuna had different clothes in ffx

M

MegaFlare

Gah, I sure hope that was a giant heartless. It looked like a giant heartless to me. I don't see how people think it's stitch. It would please me to the max if Stitch was not in KH2, especially not combined with Yuna and Rikku.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
MegaFlare..wait what? about stitch? and stitch is kick ass he was the only thing besides tifa that i missed in the first one. and they look like kids. even for a big heartless, they dont look right standing next to him. and if u pause it a split second b4, they are jumping towards the camera, and their heads and faces look too young. really. when u compare it to how cloud looks in the next scene. but ugh they cant be from ffx-2 if they r young.. its like if they had a 7 year old clark kent running around in a superman outfit. its stupid and dont make sense

diogo14

i'm definitely sure that yuna and rikku are kids in KH2 if you look well they are different and smaller than usual... well it's cool though

M

MegaFlare

-- Being that I don't watch KH2 trailers anymore, (I would rather be surprised) was this Yuna/Rikku thing from a trailer or just in pictures? Please PM me/post a link if it was to a trailer. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back