• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yugioh Duelist Discussion Zone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay I'm unaware if there's a discussion thread of this before but if there is sorry for making a new one. But if not then it's simple what you want to do on here. Those of you who are Yugioh fans, duelists, or just happen to like the series, discuss on here on some of the episodes or on some of the cards of the game itself.

Just make sure to behave while your talking to others, no dissing on people, and keeps things clean while your discussing with one another. Oh and one more thing if you are discussing episodes make sure to not give out spoilers if your already farther ahead of people who just started liking this.

Well I believe that's all in order. Now all those who wish to discuss about the Yugioh series or the cards themselves feel free to discuss on here.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
The only thing I recommend is that this thread should only pertain to the actual trading card game. It has its own thread in the anime/mange section, but having these two separate threads will make the conversations flow more smoothly (as I tend to get others off topic when I wish to bring up the actual card game) so thanks.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Anyways, so to start out this discussion does anyone else here have metalsilver armor in their deck? I LOVE THIS CARD! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back