• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yugioh: Duel Tournament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
(Yes yugioh I know its childish but I'm feeling a little childish these days.)

"50 years after the death of yugi moto duel monsters is still a hit in japan. Tournaments are still being held kids play on the streets for there rarest cards occasionally a kid might come across one of the "God cards" Who now are under the possession of Mokuba who is 72 now. Yet he still duels mokuba will throw a tournament for the god cards and the winner will receive not only the god cards but 25% in shares of Kaiba corporation naturally all the duelists are lining up to play but one does not know if someone is trying to savatoshe the tournament."

Rules:

No god modding
No Exodia Cards
No god cards (Duh!)
No making up cards
No Millenium objects (Unless it goes with your char then I might let ya)

Layout:

Name:
Secondary Favorite card:
Attire:
Bio:

Name: Kajack
Favorite card: Jinzo
Secondary Favorite card: Red eyes black dragon/ Red eyes black metal dragon
Attire: He wears a casuall tanktop as well as some jeans that have rips in the knees and grass stains. He also has a sharp looking necklace around his neck that shimmers when he turns to face the sun.
Bio: He is an orphan and got all his cards from stealing them unfornately he finally got adopted a year ago and got a deck of his own however he didn't return any of the cards he stole. His first card that he found on the ground just after his parents died was Jinzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back