• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yu Yu Hakusho

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone here watch it? they just showed the last episode today on cartoon network, I've been watching it since the beginning and I thought it was a great way to end the series

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Yu-Yu Hakusho ruled. The people at Cartoon Network should be flogged for editing it for children's television. Honestly, what the hell were they thinking? The more "adult" aspects were part of what made Yu-Yu Hakusho so enjoyable.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Way too short? You have to be kidding me, the show was like over 100 episodes!!!

The Yu Yu Hakusho series is really great and has comedy :D Kuwabara rules!

Annikai

Yes the show was very good. I loved it when Yuske used the spirit gun. NO one could beat the mighty Yuske and the ending was the best. It made me smile and laugh with Yuske and his friends.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Square Ninja said:
Yu-Yu Hakusho ruled. The people at Cartoon Network should be flogged for editing it for children's television. Honestly, what the hell were they thinking? The more "adult" aspects were part of what made Yu-Yu Hakusho so enjoyable.
The "adult" characteristics gave Yu Yu Hakusho its style. Watching the edited versions on Toonami made the show really fuggin bland. It's like how they ruined Ghost in the Shell last night with their fart noises.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Master T said:
The "adult" characteristics gave Yu Yu Hakusho its style. Watching the edited versions on Toonami made the show really fuggin bland. It's like how they ruined Ghost in the Shell last night with their fart noises.

<.< Don't remind me. Totally ruinned the evening with that crap.

Justice will prevail.
yu yu hakusho is cool!!!!
I saw when yuske met the girl.....
GREAT way to end it.
yeah the show was short......
read this to pass timehttp://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=1195035#post1195035
it might not work...it is in my sig..

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I've been watching Yu Yu since it was on Adult Swim. I've seen both the edited and uncut versions. And I'm at the Dark Tournament part of the manga. Not to mention, I've beaten both the GBA and PS2 games. I've tried to see if i could get ahold of the original Gameboy game, but it's not in english T-T. And in the movie, for some reason, they use different voice actors, so i refuse to watch the english abomination. One day i will download the japanese version w/ subtitles. So...yeah. I've heard of it XP

It's spelled Yusuke. The second "u" is silent. That's just how the japanese language is. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:

Yuki-kun

that show rocked so hard but they messed up when they played it up untill the episode where yuske or whatever was fighting in the cave and all his freinds could do nothing but watch and kurabar or whatever cut through the guy that was holding them hostage with some energy sword but then it went off and didnt come back on for almost a year and then you find out they switched the showing so it comes on fridays at 5:30 in the morning i missed so many episodes I couldnt catch up so that where netflix comes in handy you just order the ones you missed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back