• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG Anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdc456

I bet there are a million threads on here about this and I'm probably posting this in the wrong place, but, does anyone in the forum have a Yu-Gi-Oh deck or ever used to play?

A close friend recently got me back into it and helped me create an extremely powerful Water deck.

P.S. I am so confused as to where this goes in the forum.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I used to play when I was much younger (although i never had that much of anyone to play with), got back into a it about a year ago using an online YGO program and it was pretty fun. Don't really play now.

Sempied

I used to play ever since I was 8.

I stopped when I went to tournament realizing that all the people who beat me were the guys who spent all their paychecks on them, and nothing in life. I occasionally pick up a pack here, or there, but otherwise it's just a dying guilty pleasure.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I used to play casually, but not anymore. Around the time GX first started airing, all of my friends lost interest, and it started getting pretty hard to find booster packs around here, which was the only way I was allowed to get cards anyway. Still have them all though; I just don't know what I'll do with them. I've taken to looking through them lately for nostalgia ^^

Karutomaru

Banned
I still have a bunch of my decks. It's hard to find someone to play with though. They are afraid of my power..... my power....
MY POWER!
pyramidpic-1.jpg

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I played online, still do on occasion and it is still really fun lol Machina Gadgets FTW!!!

Sempied

I laughed my ass off after I saw some middle school kid just last week who spent $60 on yugioh cards in one day.
I still don't get it. Now that I look at them there just pieces of cardboard, and paper. Literally when I saw a guy buy out an entire store packs (27 of them) I just immediately died inside, and stop altogether.

Jolts

For the past few years I've been playing a lot, though I dropped it earlier this year because I need money for other things D:
Right now my main deck is a Batteryman one but unfortunately I haven't been able to upgrade it with some of the newer batteryman cards to come out.

tangerine

Awards
I used to play when I was still in grade school. I still have all of my cards, which are all epic and rare. I have all of the Exodia pieces, too. I remember I joined some city tournaments sometimes. Once I got in second place, losing to a little girl. :s She was a cheater, though. She had her dad giving her tips while playing. She had the cheapest deck with a bunch of cure mermaids. I haven't gotten any cards in a long time, so I suspect that there are a ton of new ones and my deck is outdated, although full of cards that you can't get anymore.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Like most of people said, me too i used to play...me and three other we used to play together so we were playing tag battles.

I still have my deck...good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back