• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Relaible it can be, but cheap prices not always. It's like getting prices from one of those magazines; they're completely commercial and don't reflect how people actually value certain cards.

C

coolfresh1224

i remember yugioh was the shit when i was nine and everyone would go outside and be like ''dark magician''. then when the writers for yugioh got there money they said"okay we're rich now so how are we gonna fuck this series up?" then someone else said"how bout we give everyone motercycles.that'll fuck up the series." the result of that...was yugioh 5 d's.i mean 5 d's? that sounds like something you'd here in rap music.

C

coolfresh1224

i've watched quite a few actualy at least 15. but i guess i just miss the classic " playtime is over kaiba" duels 5 d's does not by any means have that quality

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Me personally, I enjoyed The Duelist of the Roses. the gameplay is different from playing the real game but, once you get the hang of it, its a lot of fun.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
yeah a game calledyugioh the beginning of destiny-the most expencive prob the best
and there is some capsule one
i beat dulest of roses in like 2 day......it was OK
so if there is anymore tell me and i need to know which to get :)

I haven't played anything else on the PS2 besides TDotR. Every other game I played on the GBA. I am thinking about trying out the 5Ds series that just came out for the Wii and DS tho.

duo have i ever told u ur mah favorite mod
Nope. I think that's a first for anyone that ever told me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back