• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well, they're a neccessity in competitive play and a part of the game now. Though I suppose it depends on the deck; you pretty much want to prepare with Synchros for any possible occassion. Even if you don't have Tuners; if you run a Monster Reborn/Brain Control and any other monster, or just those two, you want to be ready on the occassion your opponent does.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
Well, they're a neccessity in competitive play and a part of the game now. Though I suppose it depends on the deck; you pretty much want to prepare with Synchros for any possible occassion. Even if you don't have Tuners; if you run a Monster Reborn/Brain Control and any other monster, or just those two, you want to be ready on the occassion your opponent does.

well if anyone is summoning the synchro monster. people will be ready to use a bottomless trap hole on it.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
If you Synch for a Stardust Dragon you can tribute it in response to save it. Bottomless is a near staple card this format, so in most cases a player will be prepared for it by having destroyed it while face down or won't suffer from losing the Synchro.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
both Chaos Sorceror, CEDETOE (Thats my acronym for my chaos emperor deagon) White magician pikeru, and ebon magician Curran...most of my chaos deck contains mostly magicians, and more...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I loved Season one of Yugioh. It was so ridiculously funny "I attack the moon, causing the tide to dissapear" so stupid

I love 5Ds its really good. I watch the Dub and iv seen the last 3 episodes of the Sub. Awesome duel.

Also I hate Sycnro Cat. It already won 3+ National Championships

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I loved Season one of Yugioh. It was so ridiculously funny "I attack the moon, causing the tide to dissapear" so stupid

I love 5Ds its really good. I watch the Dub and iv seen the last 3 episodes of the Sub. Awesome duel.

Also I hate Sycnro Cat. It already won 3+ National Championships

DM is quite funny that way, and I'm glad to see someone else liking the original.

I never though I'd like Synchro Cat actually. I was playing Spywings and thought I'd throw together a Cat build for the lulz at my locals. I ended up winning, and made thrid the next week, so I'm going to give it a shot at my box tourny.

Plus I like it because unlike Blackwings it can actually win in my Lightsworn matchups. I hate the Kault-Honest scenarios so much.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
yeah but I don't have any other cards and I can't get a job because it would take up too much of my time... I wouldn't be able to do anything I like any more

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
yeah but I don't have any other cards and I can't get a job because it would take up too much of my time... I wouldn't be able to do anything I like any more

then make a dd deck. the ban list right now did not affect that kind of deck.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well I think that type is a too sacrifical deck for me I think I might just make a Dragon's deck...

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Hopeless Dragon, or general Dragon control is very popular right now. The only problem is that cards like Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, Exploder Dragon, and Kao'ki Meiru Dragon. Still, the deck is good in the current format.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
With wind, you can do stuff with Harpie Ladies; and evne though the deck is cheap, it's made of commons you'll have trouble finding probably, since it needs three of an exclusive in a Structure Deck.

Machines; you can do a lot with. Depends on the firection you want to go.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
like Stronghold the moving fortress and the gadgets and 7 completed

Shinra

Banned
Awards
like look at the effect of strong hold.. If u have all three gadgets out that guy would have 3000 attack and add a card like Raregold armor and you can divert all attacks to Stronghold and that would be a good strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back