• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I used to use YVD when I would play with other Members of the KHI staff. We all got bored of it pretty fast though.

I refuse to watch 5D season 3. Its soo bad. Like its been filler for like the last 3 episodes and its been putting me to sleep. Someone let me know when the fillers end.

Also Yay, Thursday I get to See Yugioh cards for 4 days in a row.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I used to use YVD when I would play with other Members of the KHI staff. We all got bored of it pretty fast though.

I refuse to watch 5D season 3. Its soo bad. Like its been filler for like the last 3 episodes and its been putting me to sleep. Someone let me know when the fillers end.

Also Yay, Thursday I get to See Yugioh cards for 4 days in a row.

Oh hey, another Gencon goer. We must meet up yo, though I'm sure it's not unlikely since you'll be judging and stuff.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side

Aww you know you want to. Actually, I just found the recent episode to be the worst filler episode so far. Rua got a cool deck but, he sucks at dueling. The next episode got something to do with the World Riding Grand Prix.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh hey, another Gencon goer. We must meet up yo, though I'm sure it's not unlikely since you'll be judging and stuff.

Well its possable, Thursday and Friday Im gonna be working at the Booth in the Exhibit hall demoing. Im the only Mexican Demoing, Then Saturday and Sunday Gonna be on the floor for the SJC.

Aww you know you want to. Actually, I just found the recent episode to be the worst filler episode so far. Rua got a cool deck but, he sucks at dueling. The next episode got something to do with the World Riding Grand Prix.

The Crow Episode was where i drew the line. I mean they started season 3 with a nice mystery and then a cool Duel with Yuesi V Shadow and then go to filler. As cool as Crows duels are it really annoyed me.

Again just let me know when the fillers are done :)

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Finally another Mexican now im not the only one besides azn. But back on topic I hope they dont go with to many fillers until the Grand Prix cause im gonna lose interest fast.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
They're like watching any other fillers from the other yugioh series: Resolving other people's problems with a children card game. No turbo duels in them. They got some cool cards that would be interesting to use if made. I don't think the next episode (71) will have dueling in it (which is amazing). But, I do remember reading that it has something to do with the Grand Prix.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
There are like 6 episodes and they are about:

1. Some stone falls from the sky and 3 people that are working with Yliaster show up with the New Domino Police. Later Trudge tries to find a Duelist that hates Synchros, loses to him and later Yusei duels him.

2. Yusei wins, they find out it was a robot from the Police. But when he loses he goes flying into some woods and one of the Yliaster 3 take the recording chip from the bots runner.

3. Rua, Ruka, and friends go to Yusei's, Crow's, and Jack's shop and one of the kids wants Stardust. Later the principal from their school comes and asks Yusei to fix something and its the kids teacher that threatens to expell them. Yusei duels him with the kids cards and wins. (Didint see that comming.)

4. Yusei, Crow, and Jack visit Martha and Crow is told he needs to get a lonely, grumpy gramps that lives in a dump to go live in the orphanage. The three and Blister go to the guys house, he has all these traps and winds up throwing Crow onto a Duel Arena, that looks just like the ones from Duelist Kingdom from the first series :cool:, Crow and Gramps duel but the duel causes the junk around them to start falling on them and the house but before it falls Yusei goes into the gramps house and gets a picture and gets out in time. The gramps admits why he lived there and he and Crow become father and son.

5. A family is threatened by loan people and the son from the family wants to stop them but works hard to support his family. Jack is told he needs a job like Crow to support Yusei with the Duel Runner parts for the Grand Prix. He fails at every jobs and notices the hardworking kid and follows him where he leaves his deck at a Wishing Well type spot. Jack takes it duels the loan mob boss and wins and happy ending for the family.It goes on and jack fails at another job.

6. Rua, Ruka, and Dexter go into a forest and Ruka winds up going the wrong way and is then met up by a ghost kid, that looks like a real kid, protecting his doll sister. He takes Ruka to his house and tells her that he lives alone with his sick sister, Rua comes to saves Ruka but the ghost kid duels him thinking he his a bad guy. Dexter goes to Yusei for help and Yusei comes to help and get Ruka while Rua duels, Ruka finds out the ghost kids sister is a doll. Rua wins the first duel in his life and the ghost kid figures out he is dead and goes to rest with his sister.

The next episode is about Akiza and her using Yusei Deck and Runner but everyone has already said that.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Watched the latest episode. I was wrong when I said there wasn't going to be dueling in the episode. Aki's reaction to Jack's comment about Yusei was great. Its a turbo duel between Sherry and Yusei in which, Sherry wants Yusei to join her team in the Grand Prix. What surprised me was that she used a fusion card instead of the usual Synchro summoning.

I also like how Aki is fascinated by turbo duels all of a sudden.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well I happen to think that most of the characters all look similar like Aki looks like Mokuba... I mean with the black hair, and the clothes and stuff... meanwhile yusei just happens to have his character designed after Yugi and Jack after Kaiba...

max's girl

man... i used to really love yugioh... but all it took was 15 minutes of that gx crap to un-addict me... it was sad... and i only gave the other one 2 minutes before i said goodbyeto yugioh forever :cry:

A

Azrael

man... i used to really love yugioh... but all it took was 15 minutes of that gx crap to un-addict me... it was sad... and i only gave the other one 2 minutes before i said goodbyeto yugioh forever :cry:

Duel bikes are utter fail.

Give me those Battle City duel disks any day :D

Izayoi

galactic cancer

5D's fukken rocks

pffffffft battle city

YUGIOH DM STARTED THE MOTORBIKE TREND

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!

Agreed, Duel bikes are retarded and the dumbest creation I've ever seen. I kinda would rather watch GX then 5D but I don't like Yu-Gi-Oh anymore so I will pass on both.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Yes, bash an entire series because of one gimmick. You know the motorbike duels happen just as often as those on the ground. In fact, if you watched season 5 or something of DM, that's where the motorcycles originated I bet.

5D's is an amazing series, and not watching it because of the bikes is just as retarded as you think the idea of them is.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I like how in the very first episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! Yugi manages to do the never-done-before and assembles all five parts of Exodia, the most powerful monster in existence.

impart

Climb The Sky
awh I loved yu-gi- oh. I stopped watching it when i started to get older, now i feel like i missed out. its not my fault 1 duel took 5 epasodes by the third season. but still ,that show was damn good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back