• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yozoras identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sarius

Awards
I’m going to just mention this idea that may or may not already be a theory and that I’m too lazy to actually do research on and has little supporting it other than a little bit of dialogue so I’m going to let you smart people pull or push. 😉

We all have heard about the theory of Yozora being an alternate version of Sora. I was replaying Kingdom hearts 3 and came up with an idea after hearing this dialogue from Toybox before Xehanort shows up and takes over Buzz.

Well I never look this good. The clothes kinda match. ~Sora

Donald, I thought your magic decided how I look. Explain. ~Sora

Simple. That’s not you. ~Donald

Say, Riku would make a great action figure. ~Goofy

Must be him! ~Donald

No, it’s me! I’ve got the black clothes and... uh... ~Sora

You can find this scene on youtube. Anyway, this might just be nothing at all and them just goofing around (no pun intended) or a hint and who Yozora might be.

What if Yozora is both Sora and Riku?

Now granted, one could interpret it as them just saying He’s not Sora, He’s Riku.
However, I just find it interesting that it bounces back to Sora for the final word: No, it’s me! I’ve got the black clothes and... uh...

Id also like to point out the detail of Yozoras heterochromia. Two different colored eyes. That might also be an indication that he’s two people and not just one.

I look forward to your ideas.

Back