• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yozora's Battle Music In Game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I have a theory that this whole game is based on Kairi's connection to Sora and her journey through his memories (and hers). The connection will be so strong that she can even detect his new memories after he passes way (possibly through Riku, as he dreamed of Yozora).

Do you think that Yozora will be in this game and his battle theme a part of it? That could be the secret boss and what leads Riku/Kairi to figuring out how to save Sora (which leads to their game together).

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
It's possible, but I think something like that would be a secret boss confirmation, so we won't know until we play it. I don't think Melody of Memory is gonna happen and there's absolutely zero sign of Yozora, but I'm not sure if we'll get a boss fight from him too. I hope so.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
It's kind of weird song to do a rhythmic battle to because it's more dramatic and slow paced. Wouldn't mind seeing KH1 Sora beat up on Yozora tho.

I sure hope so, especially since as you said, Yozora would be a good way of giving Kairi and Riku a clue to Sora's current whereabouts.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I sure hope so, especially since as you said, Yozora would be a good way of giving Kairi and Riku a clue to Sora's current whereabouts.
It'd be cool if the "none of this makes sense" thing relates to whatever memory exploration Kairi/Riku are doing in Melody of Memory. That would explain why we go back to the very first line of KH (which relates to something happening RIGHT BEFORE KAIRI wakes Sora up).

Maybe we might even access some of Yozora's memories from that moment of "I've been having these weird thoughts lately"... maybe the weird thoughts are CAUSED by Kairi/Riku's meddling with memories? What if the weird thoughts Sora was having were Yozora's memories (and vice versa for Yozora)?

Back