• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yozora's Actual Identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eonstar890

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anyone have any guesses as to who he might really be?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I disagree for one particular reason

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Noivern

Awards
I disagree for one particular reason

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That isn't really implied anywhere, though. We haven't seen a 3D render of him and people used to theorize that he was a version of Braig based on his outfit (and hidden face for the longest time). The spritework of UX is vague enough that with enough of a reach we can point similarities to so many different things, and the Nomura art for the game doesn't help much either considering his artstyle changed drastically for UX/KH3/DR compared to past stuff.

Eonstar890

Awards
In regards to the Versus argument:

Yes, there are clear parallels to that project and yes there’s a high chance that Normura is salty AF
BUT that doesn’t mean he will completely throw logic to the wind (I hope?)
After all he was taken off that project a while ago which means he has had time to integrate a similar story line in an organic way that isn’t entirely out of no where.

I find it hard to believe that the Yozora story line is going to be completely unrelated to the UX one

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
That isn't really implied anywhere, though. We haven't seen a 3D render of him and people used to theorize that he was a version of Braig based on his outfit (and hidden face for the longest time). The spritework of UX is vague enough that with enough of a reach we can point similarities to so many different things, and the Nomura art for the game doesn't help much either considering his artstyle changed drastically for UX/KH3/DR compared to past stuff.

Well Nomura did say Eraqus was descended from a Dandelion. So unless they introduce a more clear look a like I'd say that specific Dandelion seems like the best canidate so far
In regards to the Versus argument:

Yes, there are clear parallels to that project and yes there’s a high chance that Normura is salty AF
BUT that doesn’t mean he will completely throw logic to the wind (I hope?)
After all he was taken off that project a while ago which means he has had time to integrate a similar story line in an organic way that isn’t entirely out of no where.

I find it hard to believe that the Yozora story line is going to be completely unrelated to the UX one

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I dont see how Yozora being his own person is throwing logic out the window. In fact that feels quite the opposite

Noivern

Awards
Well Nomura did say Eraqus was descended from a Dandelion. So unless they introduce a more clear look a like I'd say that specific Dandelion seems like the best canidate so far

I dont see how Yozora being his own person is throwing logic out the window. In fact that feels quite the opposite
A dandelion doesn't mean it has to be a union leader, though. We know someone had to have survived from UX era because Keyblade wielders exist as of BBS, so him saying that is really vague; not that it's impossible or anything, but in the context he said that I feel like it was more so to highlight that he is a "blue blood" in the context of coming from a line of Keyblade wielders in contrast to Xehanort being a regular islander, and not as much as "Eraqus descends from someone we know".

Eonstar890

Awards

well it’s already been confirmed that he’s definitely not his own person when he literally told Sora that he isn’t actually “Yozora” so he is for sure someone else

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
well it’s already been confirmed that he’s definitely not his own person when he literally told Sora that he isn’t actually “Yozora” so he is for sure someone else
Uncorrupted as his own person to be more precise then. As in he wasn't an already known character before someone else's heart entered his body

Eonstar890

Awards
Uncorrupted as his own person to be more precise then. As in he wasn't an already known character before someone else's heart entered his body

There is a good chance that this could also be the case. I am so used to KH having plot twist character reveals of X being Y all along so I am conditioned to believe that everyone secret identity is due to us knowing the character already. My prime example being Luxu's face reveal, followed by the Ventus, Lauriam, and Elrena reveals. We still don't even know the faces of any of the foretellers or the MoM or Darkness or Subject X and the list just keeps going but hey who knows maybe Yozora is an entirely new character. Regardless, his purpose must connect back to the rest of the web somehow...

I admittedly am not a big FF fan and don't know jack about Noctis or what he was meant to be and how that could possibly tie in, but if Yozora is supposed to be this character I hope its explained in a way that doesn't require the audience to be familiar with the plot of that franchise. Pretty please :,)

U.N. Owen

Awards
I wouldn't be surprised of Yozora ended up turning into Noctis upon some sort of bizarre recompilation and sent off to FFXV. They can have their cake and eat it too.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anyone have any guesses as to who he might really be?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Game Central Station in UX is the real deal.

UX takes place in Data Worlds, not Sleeping Worlds.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Okay, let's think for a moment:
[LIST]
[*]Nameless Star tells Sora about a heart that has been changed beyond recognition as it was overtaken by someone else.
[/LIST]
At this point, we could assume it was a metaphor regarding Versus XIII>XV and Noctis. But since Nomura brought this again through Yozora by confirming that what Sora see isn't actually him, then I am inclined to believe that Yozora really is going through some change of some kind. I presume it could be related to heart possession of some kind.

Apparently, in Versus XIII, Noctis was the only one that could see Stella because of a traumatic experience in his child that I think that to do with a near death experience that enabled him the ability to see the dead, as in, Stella is dead and only Noctis could see her. Well, what if Nameless Star is Not!Stella, meaning that she died, meaning that, perhaps, a piece of her heart lived on in Yozora's heart, plus the sadness is generating Darkness, meaning that this is where Yozora's ability to commune with the death stems from: Darkness = sleep = death?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised of Yozora ended up turning into Noctis upon some sort of bizarre recompilation and sent off to FFXV. They can have their cake and eat it too.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Game Central Station in UX is the real deal.

UX takes place in Data Worlds, not Sleeping Worlds.
So they're data worlds made from real worlds? Is it the real Wonderland/Agrabah/world we already visited or just a data version of them like Coded?
Okay, let's think for a moment:
[LIST]
[*]Nameless Star tells Sora about a heart that has been changed beyond recognition as it was overtaken by someone else.
[/LIST]
At this point, we could assume it was a metaphor regarding Versus XIII>XV and Noctis. But since Nomura brought this again through Yozora by confirming that what Sora see isn't actually him, then I am inclined to believe that Yozora really is going through some change of some kind. I presume it could be related to heart possession of some kind.

Apparently, in Versus XIII, Noctis was the only one that could see Stella because of a traumatic experience in his child that I think that to do with a near death experience that enabled him the ability to see the dead, as in, Stella is dead and only Noctis could see her. Well, what if Nameless Star is Not!Stella, meaning that she died, meaning that, perhaps, a piece of her heart lived on in Yozora's heart, plus the sadness is generating Darkness, meaning that this is where Yozora's ability to commune with the death stems from: Darkness = sleep = death?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back