• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yozora, Sora, and another Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

okhi12

Awards
Apart from only saying he's heard of Sora, Yozora also says that he 'was told to save Sora' so the 'Sora' Yozora is looking for may not have any personal connection to him and I am minded to think that's the case personally.

Also, I guess it's possible that the Nameless Star is 'Sora' and Yozora forgot about her and their connection when his heart was changed (the Star suggests something like this to Sora), and that he has been told to find them without Yozora's remembering her. I haven't got a clue though.

I assume you meant to type 'salvage' there but I am not entirely sure lol
Yes. How could I overlook that?

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
What doesn't work for me in that "Nameless Star's name is Sora" theory is the way Nomura chooses names for families, friends, lovers, organisations, rivals, allies, doppelgängers... For romantic relationships it feels like he's aiming at different entities yet with an organic connection, or complimentary concepts. "Night sky" and "star" feel like a better romantic couple than "night sky" and "sky", which feels more like two sides of a coin.

Unless it's a tragic love story where day and night can never meet, only catch glimpses of each other at dawn or twilight.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Unless it's a tragic love story where day and night can never meet, only catch glimpses of each other at dawn or twilight.
I mean, goes well in line with Versus and FFXV. Meaning that Nameless Star's name could be Yoake (Dawn), Asa (Morning), Akenomyōsei (Morningstar; Akeno for short), Taiyo (Sun; Tai for short) or hell, maybe even Hikari (Light).

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I mean, goes well in line with Versus and FFXV. Meaning that Nameless Star's name could be Yoake (Dawn), Asa (Morning), Akenomyōsei (Morningstar; Akeno for short), Taiyo (Sun; Tai for short) or hell, maybe even Hikari (Light).

I like all of these but Hikari in particular because it's Simple and Clean *winkwinknudgenudge*

And Hoshimi would be too easy.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
View attachment 12671
Those girls got the same fringe. Just saying.

I was wondering what I would call the Nomura fanclub thread, and this. This is what it should be called. 👌

Nomura will change reality itself. The only reason why 2020 has been out of control is because he's currently the one writing it.

Wait till you see what he's got for August.

D

Deleted member 252753

Nomura will change reality itself. The only reason why 2020 has been out of control is because he's currently the one writing it.

Wait till you see what he's got for August.
I assume he'll reuse some of the ideas from his scrapped version of 2013 (parts of which we eventually lived through in 2015).

maxxartofficial

Awards
i think you guys are right about the star's name being hikari, especially since in nomura's art for the face my fears single utada's wearing a suspiciously similar dress to the girl in the verum rex trailer.

Attachments

• GtAS1sszRj2jXFMt5itOXR_6CvLB6qqkDMgWH1MJaBg.jpg
    GtAS1sszRj2jXFMt5itOXR_6CvLB6qqkDMgWH1MJaBg.jpg
    808.6 KB · Views: 3
Back