• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yozora’s Role In Kh4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Castle Oathkeeper

Awards
So what do ya’ll think Yozora’s role will be in kh4? Will he be a party member, a playable character (like kh3 Riku and Aqua), or something like Mickey in kh2 where he shows up at important momments in the story to move things along and provide relevant information

LoneFox

Awards
In KH4, close to non-existent. Most if not all of Yozora stuff is going to be in Verum Rex.
In that game, he is going to be an opponent in somewhat similar way as Riku is in KH1. The goal won't really be defeating him, but returning him to normal by whacking Darkness (not sure if with a capital D or not) out of him.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I personally think like Mickey in 2 as far as appearing at key moments.

Castle Oathkeeper

Awards
In KH4, close to non-existent. Most if not all of Yozora stuff is going to be in Verum Rex.
In that game, he is going to be an opponent in somewhat similar way as Riku is in KH1. The goal won't really be defeating him, but returning him to normal by whacking Darkness (not sure if with a capital D or not) out of him.
I doubt that, Verum Rex seems like it’ll be a prequel, so I feel there’s enough room for him to show up in kh4, plus I doubt they’d showcase him so much in the postgame of kh3 if he wouldn’t be in kh4

Soldier

Awards
I'll tell you what he's going to be, a roadblock and yet another edgy Riku clone.
KH 4 is going to start with him being a boss battle, and being an incredibly irritating nuisance at that, the likes of which most gamers have seen in games like dark souls or cuphead.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I'd be very surprised if he wasn't a party member, maybe even playable at some points. It feels like he's being set up as the Sora of that side.

Chie

Awards
It would be logical for him to have a major role, but Nomura's comment about Verum Rex makes me wonder. Then again, I'm not certain that he's not screwing around when he says stuff like that.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I don't know why, but I'm getting KH2 Roxas prologue vibes from him now that I'm thinking about it, like maybe we play as him for the tutorial stuff, and then we play as Sora, similar to KH2, minus the whole, big jerk good guy wanting to use him as a sacrificial piece thing *cough Ansem/Diz *cough*, Afterall, Roxas was set up in Chain Of Memories, granted, that was more of a post credits thing, but still...

Last edited:

Sonofjafar

Awards
this is just a wild guess but perhaps Yozora is to Sora what Oswald is to Mickey. Like maybe he comes from one of multiple timelines where Sora did what he did in KH3 to save Kairi but everyone just assumed he was dead and forgot about him

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I also think he may turn out to be from a different timeline of Sora, but in a different way.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yozora as well as his two companions and Luxord appear in key moments through out KH4. He'll probably be looking for a way to restore Not Stella from the Final World.

Last edited:

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
So like he’s from a timeline where certain characters swap roles and/or personalities
Maybe? I have this hypothesis that Yozora is another one of the "sortas", except it's a whole Sora from a different world line where the World didn't break apart from the keyblade war. It's a fun thought experiment to play with, but that's all it is, an experiment.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm just sad that he'll be joining Terra/Lingering Will in the "Now That I'm Not A Secret Boss I Suddenly Can't Do My Cool Shit Anymore" club

Back