• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You've had to see this coming.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Deus-Ex? You know you wanna :tongue:

Of course; I need to complete the game first before I try creating any ideas. Though I think it will either take place during the Nano era, or in between the Biomechanical & Nano era.

So yeah, would anybody vouch to this/collaborate?

P.S: Does anybody know if there is a vendor that sells Revolver ammo in the game? The ammo is soooooo~ rare. The Revolver would probably be my go-to weapon if I had enough ammo.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Though I think it will either take place during the Nano era, or in between the Biomechanical & Nano era.
The transition period would be good - it allows for not only the friction between pro-augs and purists, but tension between the increasingly-obsolete mechanical augmented and the growing capabilities of the nano-augmented.
P.S: Does anybody know if there is a vendor that sells Revolver ammo in the game? The ammo is soooooo~ rare. The Revolver would probably be my go-to weapon if I had enough ammo.
Just check out the existing vendors, keeping in mind they don't get replenished until you later return to the area. Seurat in a second-story apartment and the gas-station dealer in Detroit. On your first visit to Hengsha, there is a dealer on the first floor of the Hung Hua hotel. I don't know if he's there on your second visit there, but another (or the same vendor) appears at the end of one of the streets, I forget which.

I'll be making 'The Singularity' some time, but only after I get Lux Aeterna and Weavers moving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back