• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

You've had to see this coming.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Awards
Deus-Ex? You know you wanna :tongue:

Of course; I need to complete the game first before I try creating any ideas. Though I think it will either take place during the Nano era, or in between the Biomechanical & Nano era.

So yeah, would anybody vouch to this/collaborate?

P.S: Does anybody know if there is a vendor that sells Revolver ammo in the game? The ammo is soooooo~ rare. The Revolver would probably be my go-to weapon if I had enough ammo.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • 2013 Roleplaying Awards
  • Quack Attack
  • Alter Ego
  • Writer of Writers
  • Master of Monologues
Though I think it will either take place during the Nano era, or in between the Biomechanical & Nano era.
The transition period would be good - it allows for not only the friction between pro-augs and purists, but tension between the increasingly-obsolete mechanical augmented and the growing capabilities of the nano-augmented.
P.S: Does anybody know if there is a vendor that sells Revolver ammo in the game? The ammo is soooooo~ rare. The Revolver would probably be my go-to weapon if I had enough ammo.
Just check out the existing vendors, keeping in mind they don't get replenished until you later return to the area. Seurat in a second-story apartment and the gas-station dealer in Detroit. On your first visit to Hengsha, there is a dealer on the first floor of the Hung Hua hotel. I don't know if he's there on your second visit there, but another (or the same vendor) appears at the end of one of the streets, I forget which.

I'll be making 'The Singularity' some time, but only after I get Lux Aeterna and Weavers moving.

Last edited: