• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YouTube videos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diastyl

they upload the thingies into the cmptr or download from kh vids and just mix the cut sceness up randomly, correct me if I'm wrong

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
they use codebreaker and ar max, i do it in kh2 to replay bosses to.They use some sort of emulator or something to bring to there pc, idk. also you can play kh on ur computer i think

~khfan~

yea... pretty cool... I know you can buy USB devices that let you hook RCA cables into your cpu and record videos. They are pretty inexpensive. Then yea, they would have to have action replay or something to use the cheats... also fairly inexpensive.

~Kyle

K

KeYbLaDeSaViOr

what I used to do before i had a DVD player... I would hook up my playstation to my VCR and record racing replays on a VHS.... maybe theres a way to record it straight to your PC....

yea, you can use a thing called "Dazzle" you can hook it up to ur game console and computer so you can record directly, or you can use other things, but Dazzle is the most common

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I think fighting the orignaization members in there own area is much better than hacking the game to fight somewhere else, even though it looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back