• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YouTube Redesign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
idk. It reminds me of the new way to view pictures on facebook, which is annoying when you have to refresh every time you load an album to get the full size of the picture.

metrifyx

Oh wow, I love how you can change the size of the video.

I like it better than the previous redesign, that's for sure. It's a lot more simple.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
i actually like it, it's real slick. Google's been creating new interfaces, and i gotta say i've been loving. Oh and Google+ doesn't have that annoying "refresh to make larger option". i'll have to show what it looks like

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i like it, especially how you can change the video size so quickly and doesn't restart the loading bar.

though i don't get the "Keep watching when moving between videos/playlists/channels" thing. :c

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
^
i noticed that when i click on someone's channel/profile it doesn't disrupt the video;it instead becomes a small thumbnail that you can return to anytime,and you can view playlists also.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
i actually like it, it's real slick. Google's been creating new interfaces, and i gotta say i've been loving. Oh and Google+ doesn't have that annoying "refresh to make larger option". i'll have to show what it looks like

Spoiler Spoiler Show

so many tabs man!

also im getting kind of used to the new version.

Last edited:

State

Awards
Thankfully, the Google Chrome exclusive addons isn't as impacting as other features. :>

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Eh, I like the compact design of the old one. All the related videos being huge now just makes them more tedious to scroll through. I'll stick with the old one.

State

Awards
Also, about the "stretching", I think that was in the old format before (the symbol were a couple of arrows pointing to the same direction).

Coeurl

Demon Dance
^
i noticed that when i click on someone's channel/profile it doesn't disrupt the video;it instead becomes a small thumbnail that you can return to anytime,and you can view playlists also.
ahh you're right. i thought you could continue watching videos while searching for others, but it's a great add-on nonetheless.

D

Deleted member 36435

I love the theater mode, it allows me to focus on the video instead of my eyes wanting to dart to the random bright colors all over.
It's a lot faster than the one they have out now which is clunky and un-responsive at times.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Eh, I like the compact design of the old one. All the related videos being huge now just makes them more tedious to scroll through. I'll stick with the old one.
Agreed, they take up a huge amount of space. I'll stick with the old one until there's an option to shrink them. I'll take small icons over the ability to stretch a picture (which usually just make sit blurry) any day.

O

Oberon

There's an ad literally right next to the video in the gray box.

Ew.

EDIT: at least not all the videos have that problem. It looks so poopy :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back