• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

YouTube Redesign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I really like this redesign. Look like they are setting it up to match the look of Google+. Now they just need to connect YT to Google+ and I'll be happy.

This is what I'm talking about.

One improvement in functionality they desperately need is to enable continuous play within a channel. The only way I know how to do this now is to manually add all the videos to a new playlist, which when you're dealing with some 200 uploads gets pretty frustrating.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
One improvement in functionality they desperately need is to enable continuous play within a channel. The only way I know how to do this now is to manually add all the videos to a new playlist, which when you're dealing with some 200 uploads gets pretty frustrating.

And I just found out: the new Youtube does just this; reason enough for me to never swap back.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I love every bit of it, except for the ad on the side that says "Want a Sugar Momma? Rich Women in your Area Looking to Date!"

Get rid of that, and I'll be fine.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
this is in testing so i think some features/fixes are yet to be implemented
that's why they have the feedback system

O

Oberon

In before everyone ranting about the ads not clicking the feedbacks button.

To be fair the ads were placed horribly. Google can do better than that.

(also, wasn't sure the intent of your post, but I just felt like sharing anyhow)

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I dont see a problem with it. Doesn't change the way I view videos, really.

PrinnyGod

Awards
Overall, I like this new format. My only problem is when I view a playlist, the playlist's notes go where the description should be. Also, for some reason, even with my ad blocker disabled, I don't see ads. Guess I'm lucky?

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I really like the design. I do wish it was easier to locate channel comments though. I mean, they are there, but they're mixed in with tons of other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back