• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Youtube Hoaxer! Don't be fooled!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
So I was browsing youtube today looking for a kingdom hearts english patch, and I came across this video, as you can read , he claims to have The FULL ENGLISH version of Birth By sleep, he has provided 6 download links in the vid(you extract the iso at the end) which all turned out to be bullshit, it asked you to fill in a survey .... 0-o
And there are several users who posted on the vid who commented on it and said ' thanks etc' are there to make the video look good and reliable, however I further investigated on the predicament and went into a few of these peoples channels and discovered that they were only set up a few days ago( 4 actually...) These channels were just plain, signifying that the sole purpose of them was to make the hoax video look good.
A few people who have fell for this trap, as Did I, have commented the uploader in the hopes of getting the 6 parts changed to a different website, but have all got no reply.
Just thought I'd warn you now before you discovered it by yourselves and got excited...
As you can imagine Square Enix would've hunted down the uploader if this was to be legit.. You can comment on the vid and hate on him if you like (>.<) by the way this video only shows japanese gameplay so just double click on it to view it through the actual youtube site and read the bullshit video description..

[video=youtube;xzD3VdeFiV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzD3VdeFiV0[/video]

Last edited:

Mog

Awards
Nope he claims to have a leaked full english version.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I would say "I don't believe anyone would actually fall for this" but then I remembered it's Youtube :\

heartless911

Nope he claims to have a leaked full english version.
well he shouldn't have said that then that he has a leaked full english version... that was just a english patch so the guys stupid and a liar

Mog

Awards
I would say "I don't believe anyone would actually fall for this" but then I remembered it's Youtube :\
well, the people of youtube did actually give us a working japanese iso... so they're not all that bad..

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
well, the people of youtube did actually give us a working japanese iso... so they're not all that bad..

I'm not saying that, I mean a lot of people on Youtube are incredibly ignorant and gullible, so a lot of people probably fell for it.

Edit button, remember. Don't double post.

Mog

Awards
I'm not saying that, I mean a lot of people on Youtube are incredibly ignorant and gullible, so a lot of people probably fell for it.

Edit button, remember. Don't double post.

It did look convincing until I seen the bloody surveys though.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I posted s comment calling him out.... "Pending approval" it said. lol convenient.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
It looked convincing until 3 seconds passed with the japanese information bar on top of the screen.

I mean really?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
It looked convincing until 3 seconds passed with the japanese information bar on top of the screen.

I mean really?

and ◎ was attack instead of ×. and he/she only except's positive comments. I mean really, HOW can you fall for that....oh, youtubers...but still. lol

Ryukashi17

Anyone should be able to know straight away that it would be fake. Now if it were only a few days before the release date, and didn't have the Japanese information bar and battle voices, I might would be convinced.

Silfarion

Well, there are a lot of people who make tricks like these. It's not surprising to see a lot of people being tricked for things like this; it is youtube after all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ummm, no one on YouTube noticed that the voices were Japanese?... Oh wait, thats right, its YouTube

The guy filtered the comments so only the positive ones (the people who actually believed this crap or people who were in on the joke) were posted.

Your so gullible for falling for it.

No one here actually fell for such an obvious trick.

Musical charm

ok, I'll just be saying what everyone else here is saying, its a lie, blah, blah, blah, you could easily tell by the japanese info bar, blah, blah, blah. so, I basically agree with everyone here cause its true.

zero123

How bout you buy the actual game when it comes out instead of trying to pirate it anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back