• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You're ps2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

overdrive

Orienter
Well I was just wondering if you guys have been playing you're ps2's recently because I seen to have stopped playing (for some weird reason) i'd rather be on the forum's. Weird huh?

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
I stopped playing my ps2 but started playing my xbox but I don't have the time on the internet most people do.

overdrive

Orienter
i dont use my ps2 mcuh either, but thats cuase i dont have that many new games
Ya that too I mean for a while now not many big games have come out here and when kh2 comes out I think it's gonna be huge because of the lack of good games being produced!
And it seems that im not the only one who doesn't play their ps2 as often as I used to.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i barely play now too.. haha maybe its cause im too eager for the next generation, but im not on the forums much.. usually im on the comp. (not forums) or out with friends or doing hw.. but things have been getting boring like crazy for some reason reciently ><

Lunar Knight

American Person
It's mostly school, but I feel like being on the forums then playing my PS2. Another reason is that I'm stuck on a certain part on a game that I need my brother's help, so I'm waiting for my brother to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back