• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Weakness(es)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
hmm RAMEN NOODLES, and Chocolate Cake with a cherry ontop of it. DARN YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD NOW YOU ALL KNOW MY WEAKNESS.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Peanut butter. C:

Crackers, sandwiches, candy you name it, I can't resist it.

[durhur]

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
My main foods that tend to be weaknesses are Banana Cream Pie, Strawberry-Banana Yogurt, and Tacos. I just love tacos so much. I also have a hard time not eating more than one piece of chocolate cake.

C

Charlie

1 - Italian Stuffed Pizza
2 - Vegan Pizza
3 - Rainbow Sherbet
4 - Strawberry Shakes
5 - Curly Fries

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Dr. Pepper :drool:

I don't exactly have a food, though >__>

Hmm.. I never really considered drinks, but I'd have to agree with you on that one. Dr. Pepper is irrestible, as are Mountain Dew Supernova and Revolution. If I get more than one 20 oz of either of those sodas, the second 20 oz will be gone less than hour/ half hour later. Arby's curly fries are also one of my weaknesses, as are one of the Arby's main courses, the Roast Beef Sandwhich. The Beef & Chedder is even harder to not eat in minutes.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
My god. This food thread and you guys listing your food weaknesses are making hungrier each time I look at one of the foods you guys listed down. Especially the tacos one. You're reminding me that my school doesn't have much taco days. Tacos are awesome. Damn, you people are making me hungry.

Back