• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Weakness(es)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
My unoganization. And i give into girls really easy. Im a real softy :(

And foods um well, Uh, Geno's East pizza yum.......................

rent

poptarts, skittles, chocolate, homemade chocolate chip cookies and ice cream. i think im going to get diabetes someday :c

Muse

you look atrocious
Cookies... If someone leaves out freshly baked cookies, I can't resist! D:

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
don't laugh.

it'a styrophome.

seriosly. >.>

This is the food section. And the first post states that this thread is referring to food weaknesses. So unless, as #1 Xemnas said, you eat styrofoam (which is rather odd), it'd be best to post something different>_>;

As well (to add to this post), I have a semi-weakness for some raw sweets/desserts. What I mean is I like the unbaked mixture more than the baked/finished treat. For example, cookie dough, cake mix, muffin mix, etc.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Chocolate. Like most everyone else.

And Coke, if that counts. Can't get enough of that caffeine, no sir.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
This is the food section. And the first post states that this thread is referring to food weaknesses. So unless, as #1 Xemnas said, you eat styrofoam (which is rather odd), it'd be best to post something different>_>;

As well (to add to this post), I have a semi-weakness for some raw sweets/desserts. What I mean is I like the unbaked mixture more than the baked/finished treat. For example, cookie dough, cake mix, muffin mix, etc.

lulz

mmmmmm cookie dough *drool*

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
don't laugh.

it'a styrophome.

seriosly. >.>
o_O... That can't be good for ya man.

>__> You eat brownie mix for Christ sakes.. just take the power and eat it.. somethings really wrong with you girl.

Back