• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your username?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I came here as purified_riku155. Why? I liked Riku at the time and was obsessed with his character. I then fell out of love with Riku. Then I began obsessing over Axel. It was then I started using colored text. Everything I said was in red to show a representation [obsession] of Axel.

Much time later, I decided on PostMentalFerocity. It means Psycho Mind F--k. I got it from reading Ansem Retort.

If they change the rule saying you could request a second name change @ 5000 posts, I doubt I'd change it. But if I did, it'd be:

PMF~Beyond Perfection

Apollo

Silver Member
At first my name was qwe because I did not think I was actually going to post... but I did once and than again and again. I changed it to Endless Flames because I thought it sounded cool. And because I found a sweet avy, and sig that had fire in it, but that ship has long sailed away.

slinky

One Step at A Time
To tell ya the truth i dont know what i was thinking when i first signed up. i just thought it was a humerous name then. lol One of a kind not the most original out of all the crazy names here but one of a kind it still remains

-slinky

Rix

:)
Awards
humm.. I think I just wanted something KH related, but at the same time related to myself. So I just made my own name into an anagram and added a x like the organization names. And I'm used to this username and happy with it so I wouldn't change it. Only thing I did was to capitalize the R since I first registered as rixam. So now I'm Rixam :p

I came here as wae416, which obviously wouldn't work for long. After being constantly mocked(I already knew by then that I would change my name), I reached premium. Two days later, I was Zoidberg!.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ven_013...Yup, I liked Ven, ALOT! and 13 was my lucky number

Later on as Golden Knight. Golden Knight( Based on Terra, and Ven and..not really Aqua) I'm a huge BBS fan as you can see, for my two names have kinda centred around them.

Raiko

Come break me down
well...i played KH2 5 times then,i think i got a bit over-obssessed of Roxas...*blush*...that my classmate is getting really annoyed of it.i found thid site joined and written ( X_Roxas_XD down for the obssession reason.thats the story of how i got my username.(boring one isnt it?)

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
My username, well it's not really KH related. And the word dark doesn't mean I'm African American either. I just remembered from my childhood that was a monster, a real bad seed in school. Like there was dark being inside of me that I can't control. But that what was I thought it was when I was eight. So I decided to call myself DarkCreature2 because of my past version of myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back