• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your username?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
My username, well it's not really KH related. And the word dark doesn't mean I'm African American either. I just remembered from my childhood that was a monster, a real bad seed in school. Like there was dark being inside of me that I can't control. But that what was I thought it was when I was eight. So I decided to call myself DarkCreature2 because of my past version of myself.

+ Rep for you .

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Well, my original username was much more KH-centric, DarkSora23. Once my obsession with KH subsided, I turned to a more fitting username, Mastermind. (I'm surprised it wasn't taken.)

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
A-Scanner-Darkly.png

+

Aesthetics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i was in an artsy mood back then i guess.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
well, i used to be obsessed with this one vid series called the decline of video gaming, i got my username from the decline of video gaming 2. i liked guyfromcrowd because he was always getting thrown into the dumpster for being a know-it-all. i lold at him, so i made him my username, lol.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
When I first joined I was really into Bleach, so I choose a character I really liked from that series...I think I'm gonna change it though =/

LIAR LIAR

I hate my username. D:
Like it makes no sense.
I made it too long ago when i was stupid (still am..) so yeah,
i can't bare myself to make a new account.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Ya know I had other username ideas before I got here. I was pondering through my head to see which was better. But I guess I'll just go with DarkCreature2 on here and use my other username ideas on other places when I get the chance.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
it's my nickname and it kick's ass.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ wellll, i thought of mine when we just got news of there being a fourteenth member in the organization. you know all those nicknames the other fallen organization members had at the proof of existance in the world that never was? the 1st person i thought of being number 14 was aqua so i simply made a nickname for her. look at it like this: Number XIV: the Azure Requiem. i got azure from aqua's hair color and azure means blue. i got requiem from...well, i don't know where i got that from! i just figured it would work.^^

Dexel

Beyond hope
Bah, the time that I joined here, my name was a combination of the first 2 letters in Demyx's name and the last 3 letters in Axel's name. I only just saw this - I had just made a random combination of Axel and Demyx's name at the time.

As soon as I can, though, I'll change it to Feral Ferocity, which I thought up randomly while PMF's name and the Animal camo from MGS3 was stuck in my head.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
My first user name was Cid, considering I wanted a KH based user name and that he's one of my favorite character... Then I considered it was a little short and I decided to take another one...
I hesitated a lot between "Lezard Valeth" and KOS-MOS Lover", in order to express my total obsession with KOS-MOS (see my sig and avatar...). But I thought KOS-MOS Lover would look kind of weird here, so I took Lezard Valeth instead... He's obsessed with a girl (or rather goddess) named Lenneth Valkyrie... She looks a lot like KOS-MOS, so well, this user name reflects well my obsession. Beside Lezard is one of my fav character.

Frozen_Melody

I have a habit of spending hours and hours trying to think up usernames, and they always end up horrible. I wanted a username that was very different to every other account I own, and this one is indeed that.

It was really cold, although i'm not sure if that has anything to do with my username.

Umm, I was searching a few sites for ideas (don't ask, please don't ask) and I looked at someones username, which was very VERY different to what mine is, but I liked it, and I kept thinking about it.

And then randomly I came up with Frozen_Melody.. Which I like, but I want to get rid of the _ :0 *didn't know you could have spaces* ahh, noob alert =|
I uh, like music? yeah, and I like the mental image it gives me ^^

shadowofnothing

Got mine from a line of the naruto song akiboshi (or wind in english) the line goes "reflection of fear makes shadow of nothing" i love the song and thats my fave line so i decided on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back