• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your top three returning Disney worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which of these worlds from Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and 3 deserve to return for Kingdom Hearts 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
I think that's the point. Jafar is suppose to be one of the most powerful of all the Disney villains. I mean he's a genie with all these magical abilities and powers for crying out loud, he should have been one of the most difficult bosses to defeat. Kingdom Hearts 2 is the worst offender with this as Sora is easily able to beat him without even attacking the lamp. This is an opportunity to bring him back and do a boss fight with him some justice. Plus the graphical update for the battle would be a thrill.

To be fair I haven't played through all the side games that featured him like chain of memories and recoded, so for me I only battled him in the first two main games which isn't enough for me to be tired of him yet. In part 2 he was barely even in it.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
This seems to be a running theme with people wanting to fight Cobra Jafar at ANY opportunity if it means dealing with Jafar the 50th time...I never understood it. Jafar's boss fight has always been so...lackluster, I really don't think an extra phase will remedy that.
If they remake Union Cross, we'll get Snake Jafar anyways - I'd rather not have Jafar return again either

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
I am a bit biased on that subject considering he among my top favorite villains. IF they remake Union Cross (didn't play that one) sure why not, however if they don't I would say a real proper final battle is in order.

Could keep it interesting with maybe having Jafar team with Sal'uk in a single boss battle on top of the Vanishing Isle. That would be something more unique than just fighting Sal'uk on his own (if they even decide to bring him into the mix at all).

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yeah, I think the only character they'd actually need from King of Thieves is Aladdin's father. Otherwise, Cobra Jafar can be the boss in that one.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
I've detailed how a Sa'luk fight (along with the rest of the 40 thieves) could go down before: https://www.khinsider.com/forums/in...n-a-kh-boss-battle.221905/page-2#post-6589708
I have to say that I like that idea. Creative, mostly the part about Golden Sal'uk. I admit I haven't thought about that possibility. I always thought after he gets the midas touch, that's it for him like in the movie. Having the "power of darkness" reawaken him in a powerful golden form (he could be the new Frieza lol) would be an interesting boss battle for the finale.

I still wouldn't mind having Jafar coming back one more time to tag team with Sal'uk. Golden Sal'uk with Giant Snake Jafar would be an awesome, and quite a threatening combo for a single boss fight. It could take place either in the room where the midas hand is located or on top of the Vanishing Isle. Helping Aladdin to defeat two of his toughest foes in one fight would make for the best finale Agrabah could ever have. A spectacular way to close off the Agrabah saga in Kingdom Hearts.

Back in topic regarding the poll. Looks like Toy Story made huge jump to first place. Now the top three is Toy Box, Agrabah, and Pride Lands.

My question to those who chose Toy Box, how would you think the story of that world will go? Another original story or something more along the lines of the films? Also you think this time around we will travel to the actual locations of the movies like Pizza Planet? Finally, you think will fight some of the bosses from the movies like Zurg and Lots'o?

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
My question to those who chose Toy Box, how would you think the story of that world will go? Another original story or something more along the lines of the films? Also you think this time around we will travel to the actual locations of the movies like Pizza Planet? Finally, you think will fight some of the bosses from the movies like Zurg and Lots'o?
I do wish we had visited Pizza Planet & Al's Toy Barn, though the latter might be a tad dull to explore (rows & rows of straight forward aisles). PP & the Daycare at least have potential.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think the Carnival and Antique store from the 4th film would be a pretty fun location for a sequel story

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
1) Pride Lands. I want it so bad. Lion King 1 and 2 are my favourite movies and this time it would follow Lion King 2 story. It would be a chance to see Pride Lands on its glory and not the wasteland we got in KH2 during Scar's reign timeframe. I also like lion Sora

2) Neverland. One of my favourite worlds. Not gonna happen, but Sora and Kairi visiting this one together would be great.

3) Arendelle following Frozen 2 story, but only if Disney gives freedom Square. If not, then Agrabah.

Back