• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Thoughts on The All Black Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinblades

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep:
-Ven wields his Keyblade with his left hand.
-Scenes featuring combat with Terra.
-Ven is shown with Alladin.
-Donald is shown wearing his normal clothes. [From Kingdom Hearts beginning?] and Mickey is with Yensid in his clothes from the secret ending.
-A new completely black Keyblade is shown, a new enemy?

this could mean a new enemy or a new form of keyblades
i think that the all black keyblade symbolizes Pure Evil or a good keyblade gone Dark

Last edited:

Twinblades

no its a new keyblade that was shown in the Birth By Sleep Trailer
i havent seen it but from the main page it said there was one

nuQe

Or could the Enemy's have the ability to wear a dark form of the keyblade?

JabbaB

no conclusions... there is probably not a new enemy! the only new MONSTER we've seen so far is the giant armored beast on the first secret ending in kh2.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Theory time!

I think that this Black Keyblade is the "ultimate Keyblade" (or ultimate Keyblade of the Realm of Darkness. There could be one for the Realm of Light, as well). Anyways, I've seen people theorizing that the Kingdom Hearts seen in the secret ending is the Heart of all Keyblades. Anyways, I think that the main antagonist (be it Master Xehanort or somebody using Master Xehanort) needed this "ultimate" Keyblade of darkness to either 1) enter the part of the Gathering Place with all of the Keyblades or 2) complete Kingdom Hearts or 3) both. I think this because of when Master Xehanort converts his Keyblade into an orb and launches into the sky, causing Kingdom Hearts to appear. Or maybe it was just Master Xehanort's Keyblade and I'm thinking too much. =P

the only new MONSTER we've seen so far is the giant armored beast on the first secret ending in kh2.

We've also seen the Shadow looking creatures outside of the palace from Cinderella as well as the enemy seen outside of the drawves' house in the Snow White world.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Ok I know its a stupid question, but could maybe someone try to make a drawing of it who has seen the trailer? XD

Seems like the only way we all could get to see it >.<

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
maybe its a keyblade of someone who has lost everything to darkness like heart mind soul a keyblade of pure darkness

Oh, good idea! Master Xehanort said in the trailer that a demon of darkness can't wield the Keyblade (refering to to the Dark Soldier, I beleive), or something like that, so maybe this Keyblade can be wielded by a "demon of darkness"?

HeroX45

Before we start making theories we should at least see how it looks.

Seikay

Well in one of the sumaries it sayd that MX was talking about someone and he said "Those full of darkness cannot weild the keyblade, but he is a demon corupted by darkness(I knwo those arent the exact words someone pleae correct. This could be talking about DS which means that DS has a heart but is corrupted by it(like Riku in KH1 was) and his keyblade is totally black. But in the trailer we have seen he has that one keyblade because he has not yet been corrupted.

Nobody exept people at jump festa have seen a picture of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back