• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your thoughts on Rokusor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Your thoughts on Rokusor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Considering the implications of this ship, even if Roxas is his own person and not Sora’s Nobody anymore, I’d say they’d either be like brothers(unidentical twins maybe) or good friends.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
If you're talking about canon, then I'd say they're simply acquaintances who needed one another to exist. They had little to no interaction with one another and still haven't, so I wouldn't call them much of anything, least of all a brotherly relationship. That said, as far as ships go, I can see why someone people ship it. It's not a main ship of mine, but I can see the chemistry in the idea of it, with Roxas being Sora's shadow and curious about Sora (dying so Sora can "be").

If you want to think of these people as biologically related, then you'd have to swear off a bunch of ships--Roxas/Namine, Roxas/Xion, Xion/Namine, etc. etc. I don't think of them as being "related."

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If I recall correctly, back in the days of the 2010s the ship moniker was actually SoRoku, as in Sora x Roxas.

Always more of a niché pairing, but imho largely fine if one doesn't insist on applying the whole "biologically related" matter to them.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Twins separated by birth. Almost literally? Cause I mean, identical twins start off as the same bundle of cells and then eventually split apart and become their own person.

Sora and Ven, I'd consider soulmates. Not the romantic kind, but their hearts have literally been intertwined for all of Sora's life.

Either way, it's kind of a shame the story itself no longer puts much weight on their connections anymore. Back in the KH2 and BbS days, it was such a big deal that they were connected to Sora or that they interacted at all.

I mean, I guess as of Re:Mind, Sora specifically had a literal heart to heart with both of them. And I'm not gonna lie, Ven's whole wake up sequence gets my "DAWWW" feels ramping up to maximum. But I wish Sora had more interactions with them post-rescue.

palizinhas

Awards
One of my favorite ships, actually! I love the way Roxas's view on Sora evolved, to the point of him actually thinking that "it has to be [him]". I wish they had interacted more in kh3, though (ditto for Sora/Ven, which I also ship).

Back