• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your thoughts on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JX21

Why did you buy the game?

Did you think it was good?

If you bought the game what were you expecting, did you expect the gameplay to be better or the graphics to be clearer.

Do you think Kingdom Hearts RE:CODED will eclipse this game in performance?

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I got it as a gift for my Birthday.

It was good,yes.

The gameplay to be better.

Possibly.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I don't think this should be here.

And I bought it because I had high expectations that were shattered, and I think Re:coded will destroy Days gameplay wise and story.

D

Deleted member 36435

I think it was shit and it doesn't belong in precious discussion.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It was tedious and repetitive. It's also useless filler.

Only real good thing is playing with Orginization members and the multiplayer. Panel System was an interesting concept though.

liljozzac

Got it because it's a kingdom hearst game. Need I say more.

Meh it was ok. Was nice to find out about Roxas's time in the organization etc but the mission concept got boring and reptitive.

I was expecting more free roam like the other games, not just heres a mission do it linar style. Graphics were pretty good for NDS.

RE:Coded will smash days. I've allready seen some and it looks amazing.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I bought the game because I thought it would turn out better - in presentation, gameplay and story - than it actually did.

I think, purely as a game, for the DS, it was good.

The graphics pushed the DS well in terms of detail for large environments, and I guess I can be happy with that. The story should have been vastly improved and characters developed in some way - but hey, what do you do with a throwaway story and eight people who cannot be allowed to change because this is a prequel game?

Re:coded is a mixed bag for me at the moment, but with Days as reference point and a springboard, I think Re:coded will be better than Days.

Gram

Banned
Awards
cause im a fanboy.

fuck no

i knew the graphics would be like that and they didnt bother me the the story and some gameplay was boring, drug out, and reptitive.

god i hope so.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I bought it because Roxas is my favorite character and it's his story. plus its a kh game.
I expected a good game. I believe its a great game. I like everything, only thing that iwould change is the panel system. but hey it works. love the graphics. love the story.
but hey thats me

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
∞;5312868 said:
but hey, what do you do with a throwaway story and eight people who cannot be allowed to change because this is a prequel game?

I wish they'd either decided to make Days AFTER BBS and therefore use it to clear up things like the Roxas-Ven connection and Saix and Xehanort so it actually had a relevant and diverse plot....

....Or left it to our imaginations. Srsly.

I thought that with Watanabe on board, it was going to be good at least script wise. It was but the way the plot was surrounded by Xion killed it for me. If it was that boring without Xion according to Nomura logic, then it should never have been made a game. Maybe a small manga but not a damn game.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought that with Watanabe on board, it was going to be good at least script wise. It was but the way the plot was surrounded by Xion killed it for me. If it was that boring without Xion according to Nomura logic, then it should never have been made a game. Maybe a small manga but not a damn game.

Watanabe did Coded; it was Kanemaki and Ishida who wrote the scenario for Days.

That's why Coded Roxas is badass and Days Roxas is useless.... ;A;

State

Awards
I wanted to know about the fourteenth member and other Kingdom Hearts related things. Plus, I wanted to play as Xemnas! :)
Personally, it was a little above mediocre.
If you bought the game what were you expecting, did you expect the gameplay to be better or the graphics to be clearer.
I though the gameplay was like a mix between Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. At the beginning of the game, you start slow and heavy, while progressing, you start getting lighter and faster. The graphics? I focused my attention to the mugshots and cut-scenes rather than the blocky ones. xD
AB-SO-LUTE-LY! What's better than a game having Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep's awesomesauce gameplay?! But of course~ I think that Kingdom Hearts 3D will somehow eclipse both Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Re: coded.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I used to be a huge Organization fanatic, and I seriously wanted to play a game dedicated to them. And there was being able to play as other members, and Xion looked kinda promising, despite me not liking her before I played the game.
No.
Gameplay was pretty good, graphics were great for a DS game.
The storyline is what sucked, for multiple reasons I won't mention. As a DS game, I guess it's good. But as a KH game? Fail.
Re:Coded is a mixed bag for me right now, but I'm positive it'll be better than Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back