• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Reaction if it´s revealed that Xehanort is Soras Grandpa,uncle,w-ever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vincentr0th

Awards
Since Xehanort was seemingly born on Destiny Islands,he might be connected to Sora,or maybe.more likely,Riku.
Now imagine our Heroes find out about this tidbit of Information during KH 3,what do you think how they will react?

maybe it will even effect how the DS-saga comes to an end:
like,Sora is determined to finish Xehanort off,but than finds out that the old Man saved his Mother when she was just a small Child,making him see that his Nemesis(well not really HIS)is actually not evil and actually just used extreme Measures for a "Just" Goal.(it is implied that he just wants to balance out Light and Dark,and neither reigning supreme)

what do you think how such a twist would play out,and do you think it would be a good idea to put something like this into our beloved KH-verse,that sadly way too often ignores the gray area betwwen white and black?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Since Xehanort was seemingly born on Destiny Islands,he might be connected to Sora,or maybe.more likely,Riku.
Now imagine our Heroes find out about this tidbit of Information during KH 3,what do you think how they will react?

Well for Xehanort to even be somebody's grandfather, that would have required him to take time out of his endless research and traveling (which we know he never did) to find somebody to have sex with. Keep in mind Xehanort never returned to Destiny Islands after he left as a teenager until he was an old man, so there would have been no way for him to have found anybody on the Islands nor dropped somebody off there.

As for uncle, cousin, etc., eh. It's possible but highly unlikely considering we know Xehanort only considered Eraqus to be like a "brother" to him. If he had any actual brothers or sisters, I doubt he'd see Eraqus in such a way.

maybe it will even effect how the DS-saga comes to an end:
like,Sora is determined to finish Xehanort off,but than finds out that the old Man saved his Mother when she was just a small Child,making him see that his Nemesis(well not really HIS)is actually not evil and actually just used extreme Measures for a "Just" Goal.(it is implied that he just wants to balance out Light and Dark,and neither reigning supreme)

Xehanort would have never saved anybody unless he saw a practical use for them. It's shown various times throughout his life that he just does not care about people unless they have a purpose.

His "goal" to rebalance the universe is a farce because the universe is already in balance (as delicate as that balance is). What he is searching for the knowledge of a time beyond his sight, which can only be given to him by Kingdom Hearts.

This is all an experiment to him. He doesn't care about the billions of lives he is putting at risk. He only cares about himself and his selfish goals.

what do you think how such a twist would play out,and do you think it would be a good idea to put something like this into our beloved KH-verse,that sadly way too often ignores the gray area betwwen white and black?

This series recognizes the gray area just fine, and can do so without making Xehanort related to anybody.

Last edited:

vincentr0th

Awards
I guess those are all valid points,but as for Xehanort not saving someone without a use,that is a trait "todays"Xehanort shows,but we do not really know anything about young Xehanort,except that he felt prisoned on DI.

maybe he was more like Riku when he was young,and only grew "twisted" with Age.Kinda like Rikunort,except he had no one to punch him out of his madness

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I guess those are all valid points,but as for Xehanort not saving someone without a use,that is a trait "todays"Xehanort shows,but we do not really know anything about young Xehanort,except that he felt prisoned on DI.

Except we definitely know a lot about Young Xehanort. He likes messing with people (i.e. Sora, Riku all of KH3D), he doesn't care about or understand other people's feelings, has no qualms about hurting others to get what he wants even if it just for a game (i.e. attacking Shiki & Beat offscreen to put Riku on edge), and is extremely possessive (and personally I think it also makes him feel entitled).

maybe he was more like Riku when he was young,and only grew "twisted" with Age.Kinda like Rikunort,except he had no one to punch him out of his madness

I don't think Xehanort has always been like this but as much as it could have been due to nurture, Xehanort would have also had the underlying traits he exhibits now to have turned out the way he has.

Xehanort DID have somebody to point this stuff out to him; Eraqus.

vincentr0th

Awards
I just always assumed he only does this stuff in 3D because his old self told him to,but i guess not objecting to it might imply he always was like that:p

as for Eraqus,someone who loathes Darkness very passionately,i dont think he even realized Xehanorts "failings" up till bbs,since he still thinks of Xehanort as a friend at the beginning,but thats just Conjecture.
but the point of this topic was not discussing the probability of it all either way,rather if it was there how would it play out.yknow for giggles:p

Gram

Banned
Awards
I just always assumed he only does this stuff in 3D because his old self told him to,but i guess not objecting to it might imply he always was like that:p
It's more than implied it's shown in DDD and Spockanort's examples. Xehanort always had the tendencies he's had, they've just gotten worse as he's aged.

as for Eraqus,someone who loathes Darkness very passionately,i dont think he even realized Xehanorts "failings" up till bbs,since he still thinks of Xehanort as a friend at the beginning,but thats just Conjecture.
but the point of this topic was not discussing the probability of it all either way,rather if it was there how would it play out.yknow for giggles:p
Eraqus was likely just in denial coupled with Xehanort's surprisingly good acting. 'Xehanort's Letter' in the Xehanort reports (BBS) don't even sound like the MX we know in the wording. He's all respectful and kindly and what not.

As for the OP I highly doubt such a thing would stop any of the characters or change their minds because it'd be small in comparison to the wrongs Xehanort has done to many of those same characters.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
If Xehanort is revealed to be related to any of the DI kids, I'll record myself taking a dump on KHIII and upload it online.

I can't imagine anyone having sex with Xehanort. Old shitbag is probably a virgin. I mean, really? Can you imagine any girl saying "Oh yeah, I met this guy Xehanort. He boinked me. He boinked me real good." The name itself is just unappealing. Who would name a child Xehanort?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If Xehanort is revealed to be related to any of the DI kids, I'll record myself taking a dump on KHIII and upload it online.

I can't imagine anyone having sex with Xehanort. Old shitbag is probably a virgin. I mean, really? Can you imagine any girl saying "Oh yeah, I met this guy Xehanort. He boinked me. He boinked me real good." The name itself is just unappealing. Who would name a child Xehanort?

I'm crying.

When Xehanort was young, he was hot stuff. He has that "tall, dark, handsome" thing going on, not to mention quiet bad boy genius. He'd have girls lining up. The problem is that he would have only had eyes for his precious research, so too bad for them.

Launchpad

Awards
I'm not into men, so maybe I'm way off, but wouldn't white hair and yellow eyes be unappealing if not a little off-putting?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Xehanort would have never saved anybody unless he saw a practical use for them. It's shown various times throughout his life that he just does not care about people unless they have a purpose.
Well actually he kinda saved Ventus. Not saved saved, but he didn't left him to die in the Badlands after he created Vanitas. Xehanort brought the unconscious Ventus to Destiny Islands so he could spent his last days in peace. Even though Ventus had no practical use for him. He could also just have left Ventus at the Badlands to die or throw him away somewhere in the Lanes Between. So yeah... he has some good inside i guess...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not into men, so maybe I'm way off, but wouldn't white hair and yellow eyes be unappealing if not a little off-putting?

No, especially since both seem to be common colors in the Kingdom Hearts universe.

Well actually he kinda saved Ventus. Not saved saved, but he didn't left him to die in the Badlands after he created Vanitas. Xehanort brought the unconscious Ventus to Destiny Islands so he could spent his last days in peace. Even though Ventus had no practical use for him. He could also just have left Ventus at the Badlands to die or throw him away somewhere in the Lanes Between. So yeah... he has some good inside i guess...

I wouldn't say that was him being "good", though. You can be a shitty person and still, to a point, have some kind of set of moral.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Square Enix caught wind of this, and now they're re-writing the scenario. Release date pushed back to 2020. Worth it.

Yeah, no Xehanort family ties please. Family is not a theme of this series so far anyways, and it doesn't need to be shoehorned into III. If family is a part of the next arc fine, but no baby daddy drama for now, unless we get a cutscene showing a Maury summon with the paternity test results.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I would probably pause the game, walk away from my TV and open my laptop to bitch on here. I would be extremely annoyed, haha.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'd be pretty shocked, LOL. Though I think Xehanort being related to Sora or Riku would feel a bit contrived.

Though if Xehanort did have a brother/sister, I wonder what type of person he/she would be?

Launchpad

Awards
I like to imagine Xehanort has a brother that's just a normal-ass guy. Maybe into community theater or something.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, it is implied from Riku, Sora, & Wakka's pants plus the nets and stuff around the main island that they are a fishing town. Any relative of Xehanort's would have had to have been one of a few things:

1) Fisherman
2) Hunter
3) Carpenter
4) Teacher
5) Store clerk/owner
6) Repairman/woman
7) School coach
or

Any other super small town job you can think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back