• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Reaction if it´s revealed that Xehanort is Soras Grandpa,uncle,w-ever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Yeesh, what a great bunch of careers. If Sora manages to save the universe, I guess he has that to look forward to. #badend #goodend? #nobadend

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Well actually he kinda saved Ventus. Not saved saved, but he didn't left him to die in the Badlands after he created Vanitas. Xehanort brought the unconscious Ventus to Destiny Islands so he could spent his last days in peace. Even though Ventus had no practical use for him. He could also just have left Ventus at the Badlands to die or throw him away somewhere in the Lanes Between. So yeah... he has some good inside i guess...

Then I guess they'll give him the good old "Not as Much of a Jerk as You Could Have Been" award before proceeding to blast him with a keyblade light beam.

Alpha Sonix

If Xehanort is revealed to be related to any of the DI kids, I'll record myself taking a dump on KHIII and upload it online.

I can't imagine anyone having sex with Xehanort. Old shitbag is probably a virgin. I mean, really? Can you imagine any girl saying "Oh yeah, I met this guy Xehanort. He boinked me. He boinked me real good." The name itself is just unappealing. Who would name a child Xehanort?

You know, you reminded me of the first scene in BBS with MX carrying a shirtless Ventus... and for the longest time I tried to understand why Ven was half naked, but the answer never came to me, but now that I've read this I've imagine a pretty darn good reason for Xehanort's obsession with half naked boys.

WaveK89

Sora has finally defeated Xehanort. With his last words, he unveils the truth, "Sora...I am your grandfather." Suddenly, "In the Circle....The Circle of Life!!!!!!" Credits roll.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Hahaha MX kept Ventus for the X-Blade. No other reason. I can see him being Riku's grandpa. Riku has that wonder what's out there attitude like YX. At the same time KH3D was MX in a YX form after the bond with Terra. I can see YX really being like a 20 year old Riku, minus Sora being there to save him at age 15. Constantly slipping to the Darkness and dodging his comrades until he was completely controlled by it. Yeah... Xehanort being Riku's relative... Not to far fetched. Riku leaves like in KH2 and tries to help him. Sora has to go through this crap for the third time... Yep. Sounds bout right.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
I don't think we'll see Xehanort being related to anyone, and I would be really disappointed if they decided to take that route. I can't see it happening, but then again the time traveling thing in DDD totally surprised me.

It's Nomura- he'll do whatever he wants regardless of whether or not it makes sense within the story. I'm hoping he chooses to skip over any ideas of paternity, though, in an effort to avoid upsetting veteran fans.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Realistically speaking, I'd probably flip shit for a little bit. Then I'd spend a good week or two trying to understand the deeper meaning. Then I'd come to the conclusion that it's not totally uncalled for, but ultimately feel that it could've been executed a lot better.

In other words, it'd be just like time-traveling, except here I really can't find any merit in bringing in the subject of family ties.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
tbh, I think I'd be too amused that they had the ballz to do something like that to be mad. It's not something I want, but the trollololololing would be too good.

Then I'd like to imagine that Nomura is sitting cozy in SE HQ after KH3 sold 3,687,685,680,486,735,694,302,593,305,461,112,343,075,344,555,667,113 units and is like:

meme-tears-edgeworth.jpg

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
To be honest I don't really see the point.

Even if Xehanort would be related to one of the other major characters it wouldn't change a thing, so what would really be the point of introducing it other than catering to an old cliché?

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
Xehanort: Sora... *Respirator exhale, inhale* I am your father.

Sora: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Who needs to use the characters from Lucas arts when you can just use the script but in all seriousness I can see a massive curve ball coming for family ties whether it be the family relations with Xehanort or anyone else for that matter. This series so far has been unpredictable, Hell if Aqua is Scrooge Mcduck's daughter, i would somewhat expect it (not really, its absurd) I think square are already making sure they don't crash the story. For a AAA project i'm sure they will go over the script 5 million times before they release this game with a ton of movie cliches.

Have high hopes for this script and i don't want it to be ruined by cliche stuff like this

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
^ I agree, that's the thing about this series--it's hard to expect or be surprised by anything. Most of the plot points come out of nowhere with zero buildup, so you're never really able to guess what's going to happen. The series has had nothing to do with family so far, and yet it could happen for that reason alone. This is why I don't invest myself in the storyline and just enjoy the characters.

Maybe we'll also learn Sora's unseen mother was Sorceress Ultimecia and that Sora is living in a self-created timeloop, forced to constantly repeat the same actions over and over--thus finally explaining the real purpose of CoM, Coded, and the repeated KH2 worlds!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back