• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your rating to Kingdom Hearts II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Your Rating to Kingdom Hearts II [キングダムハーツ]

• 10/10 -- You have a heart

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • 7/10 -- Almost as hot as Axel

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • 5/10 -- Half of a nobody...but still good...

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • -5/10 -- ...melting like Roxas's ice-cream

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
[Don't know whether anyone has already made this thread...sorry if there was]

We've all read the ratings from IGN and Gamespot and other game sites. But what are your ratings to the second installment of the game?

Mine is 10/10. The games, music, graphics and the plot was good, but the game should've been a bit difficult for more experienced players.

Xehanort: 17

Kingdom Hearts 2: 10/10 because i enjoyed fighting Xemnas and The World That Never Was World is simply the Best.

Desert_Punk

10/10 because there was no 8/10. The game isn't perfect. But it sure blows the first one out of the water gameplay wise.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
5/10:reason, PLAY KoToR OR GOOD RPGS(dues ex, any elder scrolls,anythng by bioware, anything by obsidian....) AND YOU WILL FIND OUT.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
yeah i wish there was an 8/10. i just cant give it 10/10 because it was sooooooo easy and many of the annoyances of the first came back like Hades saying "I'M ON FIRE!" they can get REALLY annoying. I'm glad the worlds had a stronger connection to the main story plot but damn they are sooooo small, its a whole planet for crying out loud!

Tricky

10/10 for me. The battles are what hooked me. The reaction commands made it feel like you were controlling a movie, sort of. Then the improvement of everything else was like icing on the cake.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality

Utter dire plot that feels very unfinished
No real Org time like CoM had (Luxord has nothing in comparison to Vexen or even Lexaeus)
Gameplay gets repetitive and boring quick
Cutscenes make up a good third of the game
Easy like mad, primarily due to the Drives and Reaction Commands

Josh

Silver Member
5/10 the other worlds like Lion King's and Collesium don't have anything to do with the story, its like the Organization XIII battle isn't even going on. And they suddenly knew all this stuff about people we never saw in the first game. Also the gameplay is way too easy and can get boring fast. Summoning is pointless now since it takes the drive gauge and you basically want that for drive forms, Am I right? really geez.

xCowLordx

7/10 - It was a little too easy but mainly because alot the worlds did nothing with the story. Not to mention the little mermaid world made me want to jab knifes and forks into my ears, and eyes.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
No game is perfect enough to recieve a ten from me, but a 7 is too low for me.

The game had many improvements over the first one and even threw in some new things of its own. I don't like all the hatered fans seem to be gib=ving it. It had problems and all, but none of them seemed too major to me.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I give it 9/10

The story line is awesome but the battle system could be a bit better.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
5/10 because the storyline is really bad and Organization XIII's plan is lame as hell. Plus there's no good scenes showing off some of the members being true good villains. FM+ seems to be changing that but not by much.

The gameplay and music is the game's redeeming quality.

Djordjevic

about 8 yeah, theres a lot of improvements that could be made, it was a little too linear in places (storyline wise and gameplay wise). But still an enjoyable game and up there with my favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back