• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your personal fighting style?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora Lark

Awards
If you were a key blade master in the world of KH what do you think your fighting style would be like? I’ll give you mine for example I think I would have parts of Ventus Sora and Riki’s styles. Ventus cause I’m small and shifty and I think that would translate to speed and fit that style well. Sora for the flash and pomp and just style I’d wanna look cool and impressive. And finally Riku cause I believe I would also fight with a restrained power not all out like terra and I would want to fight like Aqua too but I’ve got a feeling I wouldn’t be that great at magic haha :)

What about you?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't pay attention to the fighting styles that closely. I lean towards magic user, so probably Aqua, I guess? Riku does all these lurches and lunges, so I know I wouldn't be like him. Terra gets on my nerves (as a playable character), which definitely puts him out of the running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back