• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

your organization XII battle theme

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

your organization 13 battle theme

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth3008

in your memories guideing you to darkness
ok some might remmember my post about your name if you where in organization 13 so what from the folowing would you pick for your battle theme (you can only pick from the following)

the 13th struggle

the 13th reflection

the 13th dilemma

the 13th anthology

the other promise

the 14th member (for those who know what im talking about)

or fate of the unknown

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Question: Why are there THREE of these threads?
Perhaps two of them should be deleted...
And Uhh...
I'm not sure what you mean by battle theme, can you please perhaps give us an example as to what you mean?
Cause I'm perhaps wondering if this is even in the right place...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
maybe you could post the songs?

and maybe someone could delete two of these threads???
Are they all songs?
*ponders*
I didn't know there was a song called "The 14th Member" As of yet...

Eternal Redemption

last in line
ok some might remmember my post about your name if you where in organization 13 so what from the folowing would you pick for your battle theme (you can only pick from the following)

the 13th struggle

the 13th reflection

the 13th dilemma

the 13th anthology

the other promise

the 14th member (for those who know what im talking about)

or fate of the unknown

<_< anyway yeah Darkness of the unknown was awesome (the music in the last fight) you havent added that though ):

Out of the ones you did add, FoTU

Near987

And Uhh...
I'm not sure what you mean by battle theme, can you please perhaps give us an example as to what you mean?
he means the background music and go to ReturnableMemory's profile on youtube she has all the music as vids
YouTube - ReturnableMemory's Channel it'll take u a while to find them cause she has all of the music :thumbsup:

sephiroth3008

in your memories guideing you to darkness
And Uhh...

1st i messed up sorry

2nd the battle theme is the music you hear when you fight enemies

and 3rd im pritty sure and its too late now

xZora

Fate of the Unknown, because I like it, and I'm too lazy to go listen to the songs I don't remember.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
The 13th Struggle. Sounds very aggressive and creepy in a good way. : )

Can I choose my own song?

For my own, original theme music: Kill Rock 'n Roll by System of a Down, which is followed by Chop Suey.

Well, for the Organization official one, which ever song plays during the Xigbar battle.

MrXIII

Well, for the Organization official one, which ever song plays during the Xigbar battle.

That'd be The 13th Dilemma.

In terms of general music, I'd say The 13th Anthology is the theme where you most clearly can hear out the whole Organization, from the evil Lord Of The Castle to The 13th Dilemma, The 13th Struggle, and The 13th Reflection, back to Organization XIII's main theme. It truly is an anthology: This song is OrgXIII, OrgXIII truly is this song.

But I wouldn't choose it as a battle theme.

As for battle theme, I'd say that heard alone, The 13th Reflection beats the rest of what already is OrgXIII battle music. It has way more depth in it than the other two general battle themes Struggle and Dilemma. And from those two, I'd choose Dilemma over Struggle, because Struggle seems a bit, well, less dangerous and threatening, I guess. However, I'd keep the division of The 13th Reflection and Struggle/Dilemma active... It gives a clear distinction between the old (i.e. Castle Oblivion) OrgXIII members and the new OrgXIII members, which is good, as the two "teams" had different intentions and different styles of deceiving Sora. Of course, for "special" members of OrgXIII, namely Xemnas, Marluxia and Roxas, I'd keep their special themes in place, it makes them stand out from the rest of the OrgXIII crowd, which they ought to.

So in short: keep battle theme the way it is, and replace The 13th Struggle with The 13th Dilemma (or The 13th Reflection for CoM).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back