• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Order has been dispatched!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkulaMark

Awards
Hi everyone,

So.. I woke up and checked my email. And this is what I found

Translated it says something like: Your order has been dispatched. This is in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. And Usually this means the order will be delivered the same day! So I guess that's a lucky me :D Unfortunately I will be over at my parents' house for the weekend, so unless the game will be delivered in an hour or so I won't be able to show you if I will really get the game a week early. Here is me hoping for the best!

Will keep you updated

Count Hanx

Yep, same here! Also at Bol.com. I actually just retrieved my copy from my mail, so they definitely shipped the game almost a week too early.

EDIT:
Added some pictures for proof

29sbbo.jpg

505qh4.jpg

Count Hanx

It's no mistake, they actually shipped the game today, at least the Limited Editions. I just retrieved my copy from the mail. I now have the game and the Disney collector's pin.

I tried replying earlier with photos, but seems to have deleted my message, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Count Hanx

The game case itself is the normal PS3 size, but it comes in a collector's edition box. It's the box that contains the game and the pin.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I was testing ordering the game from the store to be shipped home but what I did not know was the wait of the shipment. It's due from the 10th to the 17th. Do you guys think if I take the confirmation receipt back I could end up getting the game from few days after the release before it gets shipped?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Belgium, same here: I picked it up today. It was actually available yesterday, but I couldn’t get to the store by the time they sent me a message. Still haven’t played it yet though (damn those planned out days)

MarkulaMark

Awards
The big game stores in the netherlands are selling the game, and they just changed the release date to last saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back